Reviews for The Long Way Home
Dallas11 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
i watched it for the first time the other night and I'm totaly hooked! Your story is great, I can just picture it all in my head as i read it... and the other one ;O) lol. You have to write another one... PLEASE!
Eirien-herves vuin chapter 19 . 3/18/2009

I just watched this movie again and noticed it was perfectly set up for a fanfic...imagine how psyched I was to read yours! You captured the mood of the characters beautifully!

Brilliant...absolutely brilliant, thanks for sharing your talent.
Hell-Annie chapter 19 . 1/16/2009
Hell-Annie chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
YES I'm addicted already :D
Hell-Annie chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Hello :) this is Annie (ohtheconfession) from livejournal :D

I was just going through some fics and then I found your name and I was like, "omg, that's Kelly from lj ! :O" and so I started reading this story and so far I love it :)

(my internet just died for a few minutes and I thought I wouldn't be able to read the next chapters and I almost died as well).

xx Annie
NooooBD chapter 19 . 2/2/2008

Make a sequel, plz! I want to read more. It was short for my liking, so more is really necessary. :D

Fantastic job, I was really satisfied by it. :)
Steeldust-01 chapter 6 . 11/13/2007
I really like this story !

A few days ago I saw this movie and the chemistry between

Tobin and Silvia was awesome. I'm glad I checked ffnet for

Great story !
fbi-woman chapter 19 . 12/29/2006
Thanks for the feedback guys!

The continuation is done, so check the M rated fics to read it. If you're not sure how to do that, you just go to the drop down menu where it says "Rated K - T" and change it to "Rated M" and then it should come up. Hope you like it!
Brittany Jimlely chapter 19 . 12/26/2006
Wow! That was a beautiful, perfect story! I don't have anything new to add except I can't wait to read what you have next.
NicoleKidmanIsPerfect chapter 19 . 12/26/2006
Hey! I'm really glad that you're going to write a continuation, I will certainly read it. Aw this ending was so romantic! Well, you've done a great job with this story and I've enjoyed it very much!

NicoleKidmanIsPerfect chapter 18 . 12/23/2006
Ha! I knew it! Wow I can't wait for the next chapter! Too bad this story's almost ending (or at least I presume it is). Good luck with the following chapter!
fbi-woman chapter 18 . 12/22/2006
hehehe check back before Christmas! I'm planning on writing the last part either tonight or tomorrow night. Then there will be an epilogue after Christmas with a higher rating lol.

I figured the UN was going to put his faith in her to one final test before they let her come back, so he had to agree to be responsible for her lol. I know here, when people immigrate they're supposed to have like a "sponsor" or something and I forget their responsiblities lol but I figured I would manipulate that idea to my advantage lol.

I'm not going to end up going into career stuff with her, but I'm sure she'll be fine. She could always work as a freelance interpreter/translator, a foreign language teacher, a company with international relations, there's plenty for her to do in the big city still :).
Mindy chapter 18 . 12/22/2006

In his "custody for at least the first year" huh! :P _

Well it really steps up the love drama having him sign the card Love, Tobin...Ah I'm melting now...

The climax for me will be when they are in eachothers arms thte airport!

And I am quite interested to see how he explains the "Your in my custody for a year" part.. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!

I figured you'd put stipulations in with her return, but that suchs that she can't even go into embassys. It makes good sense and all, but I wonder how that will affect her career as an interpreter... I really want to see her be a success career wise. (I'm a big feminist)!

Great Ms. FBI...I will axtiously await yet another update! I will try to be patient...maybe you could tell me when I should check back. Happy Holidays!
NicoleKidmanIsPerfect chapter 17 . 12/19/2006
Wow, it's thrilling! Will Silvia appear in the next chapter?

Keep it up!
fbi-woman chapter 17 . 12/18/2006
it's actually not short, it just looks that way because there's no dialogue. it's actually about 1/2 typed page and 200 words longer than usual. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it, but I don't control the pen. I write what I feel needs to be written at the time, and I wasn't ready to give it all away yet. The next chapter is obviously going to be the results of the hearing, which should be the climax of the story, so I had to keep tension building until I got there. I've had a rough day, so I'm not gonna write tonight, but I'm hoping to write tomorrow night and have the next chapter up by wednesday afternoon.