Reviews for Our Heaven
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
You sure know a lot bout' clothes.
luvgoodstuf chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
one of the best story ever! i love it, i love you !
AllCatsUnite chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Quite good, I love stories that mention to the series but also create their own tales. All in all, a good love story that didn't go to far into drama. It did get a little confusing as to who was being talked about a time or two.

P.S. as per what your summary says, I've already deleted all my stories so you get a good review without having to keep to your word.
uncmeister chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
oh wow...that was beautifully written, i mean just wow! I love your details and imagery and the overall plot was gorgeous! And pip with a violin? Brilliant! Excellent job, and thank you for contributing since there's definately not enough kenny/pip
Superior Savior chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
wow... this is better than I could muster... a good writer and a good artist, and good at Organic Chem? Not fair Athena, not fair!
Mrs.G.F.Handel chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
This is very good, will there be anymore? A sequel, maybe? There is just not enough good Pip/Kenny stories out there.

Excellent job on the story and how you portrayed everyone.

A really fantastic work altogether.
JohnVMaster chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
I'm really not a slash fan, but once again, this story was awseome.
fire vixon chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
ah i really liked this r u going to update or is this the end? if u r update it plez
Clowncatcher chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
That was beautiful. It was so poetic. My favourite line was "Someday, my dark prince would come. I close my eyes and lose myself in the melody, but this timeā€¦ it seems different."
animeninjaNIPPON chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
That was so beautiful! I love it! *adds to Favorite Stories* There needs to be more Kenny/Pip fanfiction in the world...
CursedTrouble chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
This is a gem! Very beautiful.

_ I'll tell you some parts of it sound like things I have feel the past couple days, word for word, and before too. Thankyou so much for sharing this.

-Oh one thing I did notice

"my brother was burning half to death in the hellfire.", if he's already dead he can't be half dead right? But then you kond of explained it later so it's ok.