Reviews for Not Dean
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Humor with an angsty edge...I like it.

Sam's practically buzzing with anxiety, and I love how you have the energy flickering in and out of Dean...I really liked the opening paragraph, and how you can flit back and forth between a Dean that's at the forefront of everything to a Dean that Sam isn't even sure is breathing.

"That was cruel, Mama Hen." Great characterization, especially in their dialogue. Despite feeling very much the contrary, Sam (outwardly) isn't treating Dean like glass, and it just makes his worry more painful to bear. I think you flesh out his acknowledgement-not-acceptance of Dean's situation very well.

I enjoyed reading this; thanks for posting. (I'll go outside and cry now.)

Lucy Wiggin chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Love the story. Yeah, Dean wasn't meant to go slow.
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Poor Sammy I know his stomach had to have been tied in knots cause ours sure were. Great story I liked reading Sams feelings

about the differences in how Dean was supposed to be and how he was damaged.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Yep yep, nice little missing scene. Enjoyed it Thanks!
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Great writing. Sam's anxiety and tension is so real. And the handsome line was brilliant :D

C Cawthorne chapter 1 . 7/19/2006

“No.” A beat. “That was cruel, Mama Hen."

Hee. Loved this exchange. Nice to see other people fascinated enough with one of my favorite eps to fill in more of the gaps! This is a nice read.
Evergreene chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Very good! I can definately see this happening in the actual episode, and I especially liked the last line.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
This is wonderful. :) You did a great job with the characters,

and I loved your descriptions. :)

Excellent work!

stealthyone chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Nice ficlet here. It's so true that a still, quiet Dean is just plain wrong on so many levels.

Favorite lines:

There was a problem, though. He knew that this person who was sitting next to him, drifting between the conscious world and the unconscious world, was Dean.

And that was enough to scare him more than any monster in the closet.

Great ending.

Thanks for a good read.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Cool piece. Very much in character. They SHOULDA put somethin' like this in here. Oh, well. Their mistake is our incredible gain. Catch ya on the flip side.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
A very timely read, seeing as I'd just watched Faith again for the hundredth time!

Really well written! Definitely added to the episode!
IMTheresa chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Good job; I love the last sentence. That drive must have been so scary for both of them; I can't even imagine.