Reviews for In the Shadows
blooregard kazoo chapter 19 . 6/17/2007
This chapter was great.

I liked the ending as well.

I really enjoyed reading this story!
Dumbjohn chapter 12 . 6/10/2007
Hannibal is as evil as Hannibal! The one from SOTL.

I like the hypnotising part!
Dumbjohn chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Forget the joke you made in the last chapter, breaking the fourth wall is so damn funny!

I HAVE read unstoppable, it was one of the first fics I read. I can't remember it well but this story does bring back memories of it.
Dumbjohn chapter 10 . 6/10/2007
That whole "Ooh! Pretty colours!" part made me laugh, I know plenty of people who would do that.
Dumbjohn chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
Good, Hannibal would be more evil than Chase, and not a pointless villain like he is in the show, kind of.

Y'know, First Wuya is considered pure evil, then Chase and then Hannibal...
Dumbjohn chapter 8 . 6/10/2007
Aww, I was enjoying it with all the Jack chapters. Anyways, still enjoying the story.
Dumbjohn chapter 7 . 6/10/2007
My back began to twitch as I read this... very well done describing the pain and sensations that Jack felt.
Dumbjohn chapter 6 . 6/10/2007
The creatures you've made would make Lovecraft proud.
Dumbjohn chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
God...this part gave me the creeps. You did EXTREMELY WELL trying to describe pure, sick fear.
Dumbjohn chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
This story does need more reveiws! I assumed this chapter had, like, 178 or so. I'm doing a favour by reveiwing every chapter, even if it is repetetive.

It even needs more reveiws than stories with 81 chapters and 500 or so reveiws! (You know which ones I'm talking about)
Dumbjohn chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
WHY DID THE WOLVES HAVE TO DIE?

WA!
Dumbjohn chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
I'm so glad I'm reading this, after ages and ages it was published. Its far better than the other fics on this site, all fics should learn a little somthing from this, and I'm not just saying this to be kind.
Dumbjohn chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Petunia says she's a vegitarian too.
PotterPhantom7603 chapter 19 . 6/9/2007
Well then, here we are on Fanfiction Idol with your host, PotterPhantom Seacrest! Here are our three judges for tonight, Raimundo Jackson, Master Paula Fung and Master Monk Simon Guan!

Raimundo, what are your thoughts? Raimundo: Yo, dawg that was great, but a little con(wu)fusing, B. Master Fung: Yes, young monk, it was confusing, but I am intelligable enough to piece it together, A-. Raimundo: Dawg, why you always gotta go against me? Master Fung: young monk- Master Monk Guan: That is unimportant, what is important is me, now, B, short,sweet and to the point. PotterPhantom: There you have it folks, this is PotterPhantom Seacrest si- Dojo: WAIT A MINUTE, WHERE WAS I IN THIS WHOLE STORY? HUH? PotterPhantom: signing out. Dojo: OH, SURE, PUT THE STUPID WITCH, THE PSYCHOTIC MONK AND THE SNAKE IN, BUT LEAVE THE DRAGON OUT! (Lisa, Master Monk Guan and Wuya beat Dojo up and leave) Dojo:I HATE YOU PEOPLE! PUT ME IN THE NEXT STORY! OWIE! ...
PotterPhantom7603 chapter 18 . 6/9/2007
(mental note: Never.. get.. on.. Guan's... bad side.) Sorry, just making a mental note, well then that was akward, BTW you can still make a trilogy, a new villain, a new evil power, and Guan in the mental institution! Well then, better read the rest before my mother chews me... (yelling is heard).. too late JK, I just need to get some z's and need an excuse, (eyes start to droop)(falls on keyboard) bnhekoefhpn (SNORE)z!