Reviews for Margin for Error
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Heck, you had me worried for House here. And he's lost his memory? Noooo... But I'm sure the good folks at PPTH will put House back together again.
Nicely done!
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Oh, dear... Aren't rescue dogs part of the deal there? Amazing story and I forgot to review it. Bad me!
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Kinda long and, -dare I say it- pointless, but I liked it anyway. well done.
K chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Ok Bets, this is too much. Sacrificing for your muse is one thing, but destroying a classic car for the sake of art... Tis blasphamy..

J/K :)

K
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
"bring the mutt!" - what a perfect ending :)

BUT! What about his memory? An epilogue would be appropriate, methinks.
A Elbereth chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
AH! SO GOOD!

I was cringing when you described the injuries, the broken hand/wrist.

That was amazing. Imstinct wants me to have a little more interaction between House and Wilson and company once he's found but then again the story works nicely with such a simple ending that speaks volumes.
potterkitty chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
i have to say that i love the stroy plot and everything. sadly i almost didn't read it cause it was only 1 chapter but for some reason i did. anyway i like it a lot and i like how the dog was in the story.
KylaRyan chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
You rock!

KRH
Betz88zKid chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Loved this one the first time around. Loved it even more this time!
Dawson chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Fantastic. Simply fantastic. Yet another to add to my list of favorites. This story was truly amazing, well written and composed.

Great job! Sincerely. :]

Your admiring fan,

Dawson
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Cool. Nice ending, though I'd like to see more. Onr thing though - you should try separating different sections of the text...it makes it much easier to read...
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I liked the story, but I do not believe House would sob.
podge17 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Wow! This is excellent! Really, really good... I think you should dovan epilogue: what happens to House, does he keep the dog, does he lose his memory... Thingy-ma-jigs like that.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Wow. This was terrific. I'm definitely adding this to my favorites. Now, I get to go read the sequel.
ezraschild chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I really enjoyed this. The dog and House are two in the same...they both are afraid of humans...but cant resist getting closer because of some drive they dont understand. You have shown that extremely well.