Reviews for Unspoken
Siriania chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
I... i don't know what to say. This story. it's make me cry. It's so sad. I started to cry when he found her.

You really catches the character in a different way. A good way. letting us see another side of them. I like that.
TkeMe2YourGrave chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
great job on the story!

i absolutely loved it.

SlaveofStrife chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
Seamlessly and beautifully tied in with the events of FFVII. I want to believe it happened this way _ Never read alot of Reno x Aeris, but you've made a shipper out of me. Bittersweet, because you KNOW what's gonna happen...but even so, I found myself hoping for a happy ending where they'd ride off into the sunset together and live in a little house with a white picket fence. Damn Sephiroth and his interferring :(

A pleasure to read!
Ro chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
Awesome story but I can't help but feel a little sad
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 3 . 1/11/2007
That's sad T_T. Please write an epilogue or something... not that I don't like this ending, but it's very heartbreaking... Reno deserves some happiness, don't you think so too . Well, have a nice day. _
fooffybunny chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
yay! an update _ this chapter made me so sad...poor poor reno. This was a pretty good sized chapter too but I wish that your story was longer than 3 chapters. I like your writing style and how well reno's character comes across. You never really said if this was the last chapter or not so I'm hoping you'll continue lol maybe let reno and aeris meet up or something... I DON'T KNOW JUST KEEP WRITING _ Take care!
Foi chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
That was really awesome, but i cant believe its done, i mean there isnt an epilogue or something, i want to see if they meet again like what aeris said. eh it doesnt matter, im really happy you updated though! Im hoping you could write more stories of the same couple? take care and good luck with ur new job i know how much they can be a hassle.
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
Hell, I don't wanna be an asshole lurker. I'm very glad that you posted this, Nando. I missed reading your stuff, as you know.

Poor Reno. I'm almost pissed off at Aeris in this, even though she has to follow her destiny and all that. But Reno's so romantic and sweet, and manages to be a badass despite this. I really enjoyed reading how he tracked her down, the scent of her perfume. I think my favorite part is the ending scenes, how he buries her and then goes to Bone Village with Rude to the bar.

Nice bit of Rude/Tifa in the chapter too, so I imagine he won't be moping with Reno for too long.

You don't waste words, mister. Nicely done, and I hope to read more from you soon.
VinVal chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
good stuff...
SIGF chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
Great story!

I can't wait to see what happens when Seph goes after Aeris and how Reno reacts her death!
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
Okay, I'd like to thank you for writing this one, really . I'm actually very fond of AerisReno and found out that there are only few fics that focused on them. This one come out nicely, and I like it on how you make the slightly detached feeling on this fic. Love Reno's pov . Please update soon.
Rihsa chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
I like what's happening so far, but. . .

At times, I don't know what's going on or who's talking.
Foi chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Poor Reno, I want to see his reaction when Aeris dies.

So far, this story is going really smoothly, I like it a lot already.

I hope you update soon!
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Oh cool, you updated! I'll try not to dance in my seat. I think I like this chapter a little more than the first one. I mean, the first one was cute, but this one gives me more of a behind-the-scenes vibe. Reno's takin' care of business.

Felt bad for the guy when Reno snapped his neck, but he had it comin' I guess. I like the idea of Reno giving a sedative to the chocobos. Geez, by the end of the week, this guy must be damn tired.

That Rude and Tifa reference was cute. Don't tell Valentine I said that though. The line about Reno putting crickets in Elena's desk drawers was funny. I didn't expect it. What a pain in the ass that red head is, but a fun one.

Nice chapter, Nando. I hope to read more of this soon.
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Attempted to review this earlier but hates me. That’s okay.

I really loved a lot of images in here. That first one with Reno sneaking up behind Aeris is so damn cute. That Tseng gets in the way. And Cloud too. . . Ah well. Poor Reno. He can have ‘Leney. She needs her mind off Tseng anyway.

The part with the barrels made me snicker, because I really hated that part in the game. But yeah, some quick thinking and creativity from Strife. Reno definitely would have done that differently.

I noticed that you spelled Soldier as “Solider,” which makes sense because soldiers are solid from working out, but you might want to fix that anyway. No big deal, since my eyes switched the letters at first.

I love the part with Reno getting on Tseng’s nerves. Kinda like revenge, in a way. Well, and the fact that it’s his boss.

I also like the way Aeris forgives Tseng and Reno. . . She has to be the forgiving sort, right?

I also like that little bit at the end with Tseng and Reno sharing gin. Methinks they needed it.

Bittersweet, original fic. Thanks for writing it.