Reviews for Shot Glass
locisvu82 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I love this fic and I love the interaction between the two characters! So realistic! I could see that happen!

The fact that I absolutly love Jack/Abbie and Logan/Barek is an added bonus! :-) :-) Well Written!

your story made me smile like a fool! An heavenly break from my exams.

thanks
Penn O'Hara chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Your stab at Mike was okay. Better than okay. A nice ruminative piece between these two guys. I've forgotten why there's an enmity between them. Care to give me a backstory?

But back to your story. A realistic look into their heads and how they might react after all this time. I was definitely in the scene and interested to hear their sides of the story. I liked the picture of the two Micks on the barstool. I reckon they should finish every working day like that, recapping on the day, the highs and lows. Nicely done.
Tabula-rasa33 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
wel! that was kick ass! finally jack realizes abbie is a sexy beast! ha! you should do a sequel, like abbie and barek go out and call the guys back. i dunno. i'm a tard so.. but really.. i was sweet!
Fortex chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I wish I could have gotten around to typing this review out sooner. Hectic schedule aside, I think you did a great job with this piece. Logan and Jack are portrayed very well. I like the way you used them to take stock of each other and they've changed. It's kind of odd but what stands out most in my mind is the "...thanks" line but not for the reasons you'd expect. I had to leave my PC suddenly and when I came back that line was the first thing I read (I had accidently jumped down a few lines). After I read the line I didn't know which one had said it. I guess that somewhere after the booze and the lamenting about women I couldn't immediately tell the guys apart. But to be fair, they can blur the lines between any two guys.
PlayTheGame chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Good fic. I think you got how Jack and Mike would interact with eachother spot on.