Reviews for Loonatics Unleashed New Season
a fan chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
could you update puh-leaze? This is a goooooood story and i'd like it alot if you'll update
ChaotixController chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
I have to say I really do enjoy your fan-season of Loonitics. It feels kind just like the Cannon series, wiht a touch more drama. I also liked your hero characters, particulary Romeo, Stealth Cat and Canary. If you could I would like to see this series continued. I know you make it work very well, Though on a side note, I seem to notice you favoring Tech a tad too much. But you do manage to balance that out with the rest of team.

You do the Loonitics Justice.
morfowt chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
First, I love this.

Now, I know it doesn't really matter since tanya's just the descendant of Tweety, but I think I read somewhere that tweety is a guy.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Wow!

A great story, Let's hope WB sees your ideas! ad we may be in for another series!

Amazing volcabulary aswell!
CrazyInSye chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
OOH! If this were a real season I'd totally be buying the DVD! I love that Rev has a little crush there ;) and all the new characters are great! it was cool that it was the origional Marvin the Martian in there, that was nice. I can't wait for more! WOO! LU Season 3!
reader chapter 6 . 11/11/2007
very well written update more soon
wolf guardian of light chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Finally, I too, have an account.

Although the site won't accept my work. It tells my something about how the document doesn't have the right format (It says wps at the end).

Could you help me?
wolof guardian of light chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE!

I need the loony goodness!
Dark Side of the World chapter 6 . 1/31/2007
Awesome!

Later.
wolf guardian of light chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
Fantastic so far! Keep it up!

By the way are you going to incorparate any new characters (When I mean new, I mean not an origanal loony tunes character), because a WOLF would be a great addition in my oppinion...

Anyway, please update soon!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 1/8/2007
Very good chapter. Excellent job with your Sly and Tweety's descendants, and funny stuff with Rev and Duck flirting on her.

Keep the good writing.
ruthc93 chapter 6 . 1/8/2007
This is just too cool! I luv it!
Solartiger chapter 6 . 1/8/2007
What they meet Hoppi roo, kangroo who like mix Steve,Dundee and Gambit and Sam family and friends.
kaejae chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
Bravo! Very well done, yet again!
kaejae chapter 5 . 10/28/2006
EXCELLENT! I look forward reading the next episodes!