Reviews for Already Gone
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 1/6
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! THE FEELS!
SnarryMoreidLover chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Awww its really sad it made wanna cry well I'm crying so ya good story very real
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I cried
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
tears in my eyes.
67impalalover chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Don't write fanfics...just joking! I just had such a chick flick moment I can't even see XD For your first supernatural fanfic this was incredible! Great job!

67impalalover
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
How did I not know this little gem existed?

I love the last line! For such a small story, you've captured a lot of intense emtions and created a beautiful scene!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Your narrative is good, but I think Dean would have 'wigged out' a good deal more. Dean usually goes extreme; he'll either bottle it up, suck it up or explode. he seldom hits the middle road. He expresses his grief through rage. I like how you described the sterile hospital room, so clean with death as opposed to the motel room, messy and alive.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I actually really liked that story, it seemed very appropriate, as heart wrenching as it was, when I say appropriate I mean completely in character for the boys (at least as far as I've gotten, I'm still only halfway through season 4) anyway, great job!
Samwinchester girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
OMG great fanfic though it made me get a bit teaty as Sam is my all time favoutite tv show character! loved how dean read it the note at the end!
FamousImmortal chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
well you certainly did a good job for your first Supernatural fanfic:) well done

Jess

Stefan and his bunnies say hi:)
McLulu chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh My God. Made me cry. Well Done!
liv d chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
i'm sorry, i couldn't even finish reading this one. maybe i'll try some other time but man, i started laughing at the line where the doctor told dean that sam would be retarded and couldn't stop. yeah, i can't see any doctor saying it that bluntly. but woo, yeah, funny stuff
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Great story, but poor boys.
dean hasseloff chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
i really liked this. continue writing, please.
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 11/18/2009