Reviews for Married With Freaks
udontknowmyname chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
man, that sucks! i wanted to know what happens after he says oh fuck at the end. oh well... (sigh) if you see this, could you just write what the end is (did they get jamie, is jack gay, did stiener die?) ill come back every month on the 5th and if i dont get ot within a year, UWONTGETMYTHANKS!
bye! :]
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
Lol this is a weird story
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Will the guys get Jaime go with them back and get her to do experiment and Jack get his wish to kill Steiner?
Guest chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
I don't even know what happened after, say, chapter 5. I was just a constant, "LOL WUT."
Still, though, that was hilarious. I love the imagination! Key blades and Harry Potter and who knows all the references!
Whiny shit chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
OH MY GAWD'! Why is everything Yaoi *sob* it's just unfair;-;
A Wishing Star chapter 13 . 9/18/2010
Oh man, I never new that the words ""crack fic" and "story plot" could be placed into the same sentence until I started reading this, lol. I'd have to say out of all the things I've read on (and I have read a lot, trust me), this has got to be one of my favorites.

I usually only read completed stories because I fear that one day the author will just up and leave one day... so the "Complete" on this story misled me. D: So when I clicked the next page onto chapter 13 and found out that it was discontinued... I very literally almost started crying- there was definitely water in my eyes, haha.

Besides that, I had one hell of a time reading thing- it was the most enjoyable crack ever. :3 I hope you had fun writing this as much as I did reading it! Thank you very much for writing this, I'll just have to fill in the blanks on what happens next. ;)

Again, I had a lot of fun, and I hope your writing continues on, even if it's not longer on . :)
DiscoPants chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
LOL
Backlash96 chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
This story is AMUSING XD

Dude. Yes. The Keyblade mater Kai! And he's so calm about it XD
RissaRamen chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
I was incredibly sad to see this story end like this. It was the funniest fanfiction I have ever read and I love love love LOVED it.

It's important to grow as authors, even if it means that this story met a premature death. If you ever decide to write a hilariously stupid story like this one, just for fun, I would love to read it!
Reflecting Dreams chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This fanfiction was beautiful. It's a shame you cut it off before you finished it, but I totally get why. Thank you for writing what you did though, it was great! I lol'd many times, though egging Gustafa and Cody the Pimp were my favourite parts. :P
queenofthelooneybin chapter 13 . 12/30/2009
I laughed a lot during this. While the writing was 100% great, you did have some funny moments. The Purple Fiesta was great. That's what I call my sister now
WolfieHeart chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Oh my god I was crying pools of tears from laughing so hard XD Nicely done!
SuperyunakittyFan chapter 13 . 10/7/2009
Dude, this is the funniest,most fucked up random piece of awesomeness that I have EVER read. I'm a little mad at you for discontinuing it bur whateve cause I lol'd my ass off throught the WHOLE damn thing. You're a geat writer and keep doing watcha do...
harvestmoonlove chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
aw i really like this fanfic ah whatever things change
Aiko the Hunter chapter 13 . 6/7/2009
Waah! I'm sad that your fanfiction love has died out! But, oh well, things happen, feelings change... I really did like this story, it was so creative and clever! And, mind you, I thought this was a very well written story. It kept me laughing with each chapter. Ease up on yourself, you're a fabulous writer. Anyway~

Ja ne,