Reviews for Short Drive to Insanity
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I honestly was laughing my whole way through this fic.
Oh ZiM and your horrible skills and squeaky straws.
As hilarious and amusing as this story way, it also was extremely in character; something that's not common in humor stories.
I praise you for writing such an amazing story.
I can't even quote my favorite line from it- there are too many.

(Saving this on my phone for sure!)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I love this
starsinjars chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
this was awesome xD you wrote it so well i could picture this as an actual episode! thanks!
cryptologicalMystic chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
LOL
Magic Cabbage chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Words cannot describe the awesome-ness of this story.

Good job! :D
catdemonakatsukigirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This is funny! I just got my permit and this is a perfect example of what not to do on the road. This is so funny!
draconicBastard chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Haha, I never thought about Zim driving, he should never drive haha. Anyways, you inpire me :) Insanity is quite fun, but poor Gir missed out on the fun in Mexico, we all know how much he likes Tacos, lol.
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Wonderful. Made me laugh. Thank you very much. D
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Oh. My. GAWD.

I never thought I would ever be able to find someone with a worse sense of direction than Ryouga (Ranma 1/2), but here he is.

Cripes, I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself.

THIS IS AWESOME!

XD
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Oh... my... freaking... GOD! This is, without a doubt, the FUNNIEST Invader Zim One-Shot I've ever read! I'm glad you enjoyed writing it, because I sure as hell enjoyed reading it!

You captured Zim perfectly (I'm glad you included the cut scene at the bottom - Zim's demands for praise had tears coming from my eyes! "You're very green." Hehehe) and the absolute absurdity (is that a word? Oh well) of the whole situation worked so well! I could totally see this becoming an actual episode, ignoring the devastating fact that the show doesn't exist anymore...

I loved the frequent shatterings of the 4th walls, and the explanations for this shatterings by Prof. Membrane. Oh, and I loved that the Japanese fellow was Dib's kindred spirit when it comes to paranormal beings... and he didn't even realise!

Oh! Oh! And I loved... you know what? I think it's been said.

I LOVED THIS FIC!

Well done to you! I needed a laugh, and you delivered magnificently! This is a definite addition to my favourite list! Thanks!
Swing-21 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
This was HILARIOUS! XD I definitely love your narration (yes, I spotted at least one Hitchhickers reference, neat digital watches XD) You have no idea how much I laughed when I first read they were in Mexico! Your sense of humor amuses me to no end, and this fic goes straight into my favorites!
StreetlightDawn chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oh my god, I cried laughing. This could have been an actual episode. Faved.
passionateartist chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
First time ever reading a Zim fanfic, you've definetly convinced me to read more!

Beans
BarkingPup chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
This is hilarious! I, too had to stop reading because I was laughing too hard. I actually had tears in my eyes.

I love how you kept them IN CHARACTER while they were doing something they wouldn't normally do, especially together. I really hate it when people write ZADR and don't keep them in character; it's a lot funnier and sweeter when they're in character anyway.
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 1 . 11/9/2006