Reviews for Late Night or Early Morning?
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Great story.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Nice comfort story. Thanks for writing it.
Midori Blue chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Hey,

I think this was really good. I like follow-ups from episodes, further 'delving'. I enjoy reading the little bursts of inspiration and thought that spring from watching a show. All episodes seem so unfinished to me. They're far too short for all the extra stuff. That's what fanfiction is for, in my opinion. And I think this is really good! Keep Writing!
Alice I chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Hi,

I just read this and I was thinking while I read that the way Don and Charlie spoke to each other while thinking something different is probably much closer to the mark than most fan fiction out there.

What I mean by that is this:

What you wrote I could easily see actually happeneing on the actual show.

What we mostly read in fan fic is not something we would ever see on the show because fan fic authors want to expose the feelings that the characters on TV express only in expressions rather than words.

Does that make sense?

It's like the scene between Don and Alan in 'Guns and Roses' when Don tells Alan about Nikki. There was so much more than what Don actually said out loud. It was evident in his eyes and the way he held his mouth as if trying to keep something tightly under control. We see this many times throughout the show.

Sometimes it's nice to read a fic that so closely mirrors what we would actually see on screen. Not that I don't like the heavy angsty stuff out there, but something more confined like this piece is a nice change.
Taifanficfan chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I think it's just fine thank you very much! Most of the other ones were 'what-if' typed stories anyways. I really liked it.
Freefall chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Great work!
knadineg chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I really liked this one. It was a different twist to all the other Sniper Zero stories. It was a little happier and a little more introspective. Good Job!
BeckyS chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Not your best work? Why apologize? I enjoyed it, but maybe I shouldn't have? This is why I really dislike ANs at the end of stories - all the nice warm fuzzies I got from reading the story just had cold water thrown on them. Let the story stand on its own. It won't fall over. Becky
The Silent Rumble chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
herbal tea is good
bree1387 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
There can never be too many SZ follow-up stories. ;)

"I just wanted to make sure of something..." He trailed off.

"Of what?"

"Nothing," said Don hurridly, draining his last bit of coffee.

I like how Don avoided answering Charlie's question directly. This seems like something he'd do, and I could clearly hear this dialogue in my head.