Reviews for The Power of Prophecy: Premonition
dmichelle312 chapter 2 . 2/1
"You weren't attacked? Why would one attack Jarlaxle and me but not you?"

"Perhaps the allips feel that Artemis is already mad."

"Or perhaps the allips are drawn to madness in others and therefore left me alone."

LOL XD That was funny. And if Jarlaxle can joke like after he's been attacked by that monstruosity, then he's fine and mostly unharmed (which is a relief!). As Artemis pointed out, it's true that Jarlaxle is a little insane (in a good way, and he has a good sense of humour).

That was a good action-packed chapter. Nice job, Ariel. :)
dmichelle312 chapter 1 . 1/31
That's an interesting prologue to this story. Our protagonists got in trouble again. But then if they didn't, there would be no story, right? And it wasn't Jarlaxle's fault, he couldn't possibly know that this boulder would shatter, and just because he sat on it. Boulders usually don't do that. But that makes things even more interesting because I didn't see it coming. I'm surprised that such a small village has this prophecy, and I wonder what this prophecy thing will lead up to. That was an interesting chapter to say the least...
SchattenTanzer chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
That was really really good! And we really, really can't wait for the next one!
oddstick chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
That spell was wonderfully detailed. I absolutely love when you do that! It adds to the story, and also shows your talent and dedication.

Interesting prophecy...and I LOVE that last line.
Vanyali chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
yay! another chapter XD i must say that i just absolutely love your stories. i understand the whole winter break thing. *sigh* i wont have time to do anything until then either. i shall be patient for the next one D you did a wonderful job yet again. good luck!
Sadina Saphrite chapter 5 . 11/20/2006
*flails arms in joy* Whoo! New chapter! Good, as usual, and I'm too lazy to compliment or criticize any details, so...whoo! Can't wait for the next one!
Atoile chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
...And so concludes the first of this series. I like the ending. So, it seems like Tai finally trusts Jarlaxle again. That is good.

Atoile chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
Yay! Update! My computer died over a month (two months?) ago, so when I got this one, many of the stories I'm reading had been updated.

So... Is the story drawing to a close? It seems like it. I'm glad Nyx has finally arrived. Well, please update again soon...

Sadina Saphrite chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
Another superb chapter, as usual.

*cries* Salvatore's not coming to us on his book signing tour this year, so I'm being forced to wait until Christmas for RotP... *kicks the library system* Hurry it up, Slco!
oddstick chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
*dances* Nice action. I really like the fact that you make it a point to keep track of your enemies. Most people don't and that takes away from the story.

Entreri introspection is always a welcome read. Poor Nyx, worrying about her sexiness. .
Vanyali chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
yay! i loved it XD as always you did a great job. yea ive been waiting for that book to come out too... now that it has im broke and i cant buy it *cries* anyways, i cant wait to see the next chappie! you are by far my favorite author.
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
Monster Math? Ugh, Monster Mash. Lol, I haven't heard that song in forever, but it was the first thing that sprang to mind. So... how many allips did you tally in the first horde? (Just curious, lol).

Tai is getting some really shiny spells in this :) If he's not the Chosen of Hoar, then I would love to see the spells the Chosen gets. But, I'm of the opinion that he is the Chosen. I mean, who else could get away with calling Entreri by his given name? He is quite the miracle-worker. _

Every new revelation of his long-buried soul seems to shock Entreri as badly as the first one. It's simultaneously amusing and endearing. _ They're all just becoming one big, happy family... as soon as Nyx realizes that Artemis is sure enough of himself not to feel put off by a woman who is also a warrior. I seriously doubt he'd be able to stand some helpless damsel-in-distress anyway. Just because he's beginning to attach sanctity to certain lives doesn't make him a babysitter. ;)

Please convey the message to your muse that he/she/it is not allowed any more dead time. We readers require it to be alive and cranking out more lovely chapters. ~. Ok, I have used just about every "happy face" emote I know... unintentionally, too. Lol.
MidnightSpiral87 chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
WOHOO! You've updated! YAY!I had a crappy day yesterday so when I checked up your story today, I must say I celebrated! I've read all of your Entreri and Jarlaxle triology and been keeping my eyes on this new triology for any update! I am not sure if I have reviewed before but if I have, I'll just say it again. I LOVE your stories and your protrayal of Entreri's self-discovering is awesome! I just love your writing style cause while it is serious and descriptive, there are points of fun and humor n.n; despite it is quite dark. I hope you'll update soon!

Btw, ._. What does RotP stands for? And yes, I'm a bit high on sugar :P Love your stories!
Nina Walker chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
And finally! Nyx makes her entrance! I've been scouring for update from you, even though I know full well I would get that alert email... what to say? Another interesting chapter that leaves us hanging on the edge of our seats. I've no right to speak, but please update soon!
TobyKikami chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
Well, I'm hardly in a position to complain about "late" updates.

A nitpick - "360 degree radius." Radius is more length, isn't it? Say, a "ten-foot radius" or whatnot.

Interesting twist near the end, and of course another interesting chapter overall (as was the last one).