Reviews for Empire
angelica parker chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
i luv the story could you please wright more...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
It's really good! Please update soon! I love it!
Gift of roses chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
update asap
Shadowed Nightwings chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
good story! i think you should have a chapter in murtaugh's pov.
Fan chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
Good. Soon update.
xLilypadsx chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Really great story and its a shame its not continued (
Avenging Rose of Death chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
Oh, how will katrina act to seeing Eragon and Roran!
Pulle chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
Good job on the writing but a word of advice. Never expect others to giv you only gud comments. and don"t write on the condition of having enough reviews. you have a gift. exploit it.
Beaver Mama chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Ok, so, it's pretty much AMAZING! Again, I have to remind myself that I'm not actually reading the book. Your writing style is close enough to the author's to make one believe they are reading the book. And he fact that you actually used the ancient language and such makes it better.

So, I love it. Please write more! I want to know what happens when they go to rescue Katrina!
wiolono chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
Ok, u said u wouldn't update without ten reviews. Can u make mine count for ten? I've read a lot of Eragon fanfiction, and I have to tell you that yours is one of the best I've ever read. Not only does it make sense, but you portray all of the characters beautifully, with enough background in their thoughts to make the story seem real. Keep writing! Please?

Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
like it. really like it!
debugger315 chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
How can I review chapter 4 if it's not there! (Imagine frantic searching for it) Help!

Did you by any chance remove it, take it off for editing, or sometin like that?

This is really good. I can't wait for more!

Vaapad chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
Are you updating this story anytime soon?
firedragon315 chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
continue please good story but stop making murtagh look evil
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
OMG I LUV UR STORY! upd8 asap!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »