Reviews for To be drunk and in love
Katie-Kat chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Amazing! Very good!

Oh and the end, funny. :3

"It's Blackmail time."
HoldOnToYourTunaCans chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Yeah, they had cameras, but they were crappy and they took black-and-white pictures. Anyway, this was really cute! I like shounen-ai as long as it's not gross or perverted or anything like that. Yaoi just isn't my scene. Thankfully, you didn't do yaoi so I'm happy! This was so cute!
pretense chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
You know this is a really nice fic, but there ARe a few erros which I think should be straightened up a bit...

1) As he made his escape, Kantarou ran straight into the dark haired Demon Eating Tengu. "Haruku! Where have you been all day?" Kantarou wondered, tilting his head.

"Out, I was bored, and besides it's only three... And aren't you supposed to be working on the article?" Haruki slanted his eyes at Kantarou.

The silver haired boy waved his hand. "Oh! Youko was happy to do it for me! She even voluntered"

"Mm-hm. I'm sure." Haruka quirked an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

I think you'd better change the way you wrote Haruka's name there coz it's written as 'Haruki' and 'Haruku', it got me confused for a moment,

2) Instead of writing 'NEW SCENE' you could have just placed a border line (like the '-' stuff) or you could've place 'Later in the morning...' , 'After blah blah blah' and stuff to make the fic more understandable

3) Since when did Kantarou-chan have a camera? o.O

But overall it IS very nice... it's a fave, baby!
Muffinizer chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
-laughs- Well, this made my day. I just started Tactics today and decided to browse through some stories.

-applauds- Good, good, you made it humourous and meaningful at the same time! Kinda hard to do that if you have some delirious [?] and drunk character in the story. Mm.

Oh, Youko, she makes me chuckle. I like, love her character in the anime. -sigh- Haruka... I wonder what'd happen if he was drunk. ... Wait, no, I'd be rather scared.

-imagines Haruka screwing Kantarou's brains out-

But anyway, don't mind me. I think you did well for this one-shot. [And ogm, they did it. They did IT. -heart-]

-Muffinizer, pyun
soujiroteddy chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
haha thats was good. kantarou drunk is hilarious. Youka, omg brilliant idea
outsidegalaxy chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Tell Youko-chan I want some pictures too!
Kitty Nekkyo chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
OMG That was so cute! I love it!
apple and cinnamon chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
hehe.. i loved it!

its so cute
minceo chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
lol you go Youko! w00t for black mail! good story!
SpiralUchiha chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
LOL. Love it
justwakeup chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Awu, it made me giggle! Too cute, very nice write :D
KR. Hetarei chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
They do have cameras. In the 4th(i think) eps there was an evil photographer controlled by Shadow woman. So that would be a yes. _ Good fic. Very cute! o