Reviews for Spinner's End
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 2/18
Brilliant! I love this story! :D
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Loved this. The Narnia Effect was a great idea and the slow build between the two was lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
You just literally made me smile at the end... Thank you for that.
moni chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Hi there, just wanted to tell you that this ff totally made my day, I mean - literally. Thank you for making a depressed, lonely potterhead a little happier. Blissful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Lovely long OS!
Kira-Hazel chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
What?! That was the end?! I was counting on there ring at least another chapter! I don't like it when your stories end! I have to know the end is coming to prepare myself!

Anyway, I also wanted to say that I can't believe I'm reading Snape/Hermione fanfiction but I ran out of Voyager and House. I don't know how you've done it, but you've made this couple readable and not totally sickening (sorry but you've hot to admit it is a little weird). You are amazing.
Troubled Serenity chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Loved this. No joke. I loved watching them fall in love.
I hate Ron though.
AnnHarrisForever chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I absolutely loved this from start to finish it was brilliant, they are so perfect together.

Well done

Mrs B
sanctimoniavincetsemp3r chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Cute! I really enjoyed the HG/SS interactions :)
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Love it! :)
Siffy Ela chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wow, great story, thanks! :)
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
awww, that was lovely
cooemi10 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I liked it, short and sweet and quite cute at some points. I think it would have made a lovely multi-chap fic too. I like your story line and the Narnia-esque weather.
quillandink934 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I really, really loved this story :). The pairing was portrayed perfectly, in my opinion. I was sad when it ended! Although really, everything from their warming up to each other to the, ahem, finale was well-written and progressed really naturally and in-character. And I loved that you threw in an action plot to anchor the romance, it was really well done :).
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 9/3/2012