Reviews for Spinner's End
SL chapter 1 . 8/3
It is quite a heartwarming short story!
Angelus chapter 1 . 7/1
Aw...was this really a one shot? Wow, it was lovely, delightful and sweet. I simply love it. :-)
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 1 . 5/29
Great! Loved it!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 5/13
I only have 1 chapter to write this review. But all I can say is that this is fucking adorable and I love it. It's perfect. It's not 100,000 words. The perfect story to soothe my needs for severus/hermione stories.
mama123 chapter 1 . 1/25
Really nice! Enjoyed it a lot. They were both in character. Well done.
yur chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Amazing. Absolutely magnificent. Wonderful story
normaj chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Seriously awesome story! Loved every moment.
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Lovely! What an enjoyable story. Thank you for your terrific writing of HGSS.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Brilliant! I love this story! :D
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Loved this. The Narnia Effect was a great idea and the slow build between the two was lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
You just literally made me smile at the end... Thank you for that.
moni chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Hi there, just wanted to tell you that this ff totally made my day, I mean - literally. Thank you for making a depressed, lonely potterhead a little happier. Blissful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Lovely long OS!
Kira-Hazel chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
What?! That was the end?! I was counting on there ring at least another chapter! I don't like it when your stories end! I have to know the end is coming to prepare myself!

Anyway, I also wanted to say that I can't believe I'm reading Snape/Hermione fanfiction but I ran out of Voyager and House. I don't know how you've done it, but you've made this couple readable and not totally sickening (sorry but you've hot to admit it is a little weird). You are amazing.
Troubled Serenity chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Loved this. No joke. I loved watching them fall in love.
I hate Ron though.