Reviews for Telephone Call
jbMarie chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
'Twas bea-U-tiful! *Smiles* I lubbed it. Yay you!
PossiblyInsane chapter 3 . 7/8/2001
Tight. Kim/Tommy always and forever. and ever. and ever. Even if she *did* die. But she didn't (you are one smart cookie!)
Arielle1 chapter 3 . 6/21/2001

awwwwww...so cute
DevDev chapter 3 . 6/17/2001
VERY good, Excellant!
White Tiger chapter 3 . 6/15/2001
That was *GREAT!* Awesome ending, gnarly writing style, bodacious idea, and an overall radical story! Keep it up!
Morgan chapter 3 . 6/15/2001
That was great. Nice new series I can add to my favorites list. Keep on writing like that and I will definitly keep reading. Awesome job. Morgan
Heather3 chapter 2 . 6/12/2001
That was great.
Teri Clarissa chapter 2 . 6/12/2001
Oh that was good. It brought back some old memories of a family member and my own problem with a certain thing. That was metioned in the story. I look forward to the next chapter to this story and your other ones.

*Teri*
White Tiger chapter 2 . 6/11/2001
Bravo! Excellent! Simply amazing! I know most of these compliments have to do with the fact that Kim's alive, but hey, who here ISN'T happy about that? Anyway, totally awesome job! I can't wait for the next part!
Girl In The Red Jacket chapter 2 . 6/9/2001
Don't stop there! Please write more! This is a great story!
DevDev chapter 2 . 6/9/2001
OMG! I thought that was really good. Write more PLEASE! and for the other story you wrote, u should continue it!

p.s.-Sorry I never returned ur e-mail, but i never got around to it, and I didn't know wat to say, sorry.
Morgan chapter 2 . 6/9/2001
That was great. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work and I hope to hear from you again
Sara chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
*Tears dripping down her face* Good story!