Reviews for Xander Harris and the Hidden Past
KrisB-71854 chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
Oh, this could be fun if you ever add a few chapters. So I'd think that the enjoining spell should be either an adoption or marriage thing.

Hmm, their spells might recognize everyone that was joined as Harry Potter as well.

Oddly, Willow would be an example of Umbridge being right that a muggle born stole Harry Potter's magic! Ouch, that could cause all sorts of issues. The dark witch Willow and her magical creature The Slayer have mind controlled Harry Potter and stolen his magic!

It makes for a perfectly true headline.
Netchka chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
More please! More please! I really, really wanna read more please! :-)
Netchka chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Cool start.
Red Death chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
That Cattleprod I mentioned? Seriously charging it up now...
Deadzepplin chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
It goes time to explode people I think
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
What? the hell?
KarmaLovingFanfic chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
I love this story so far and I really hope you will update it, cause I want to know what happens next!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
love the story! i cant wait to read more! please update asap, in the meantime i wish you good luck and no writers block. good luck!
Teri chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
I enjoyed the beginning to this story when you originally wrote it and I still enjoy it. I hope this story is still on the list of possible future updates. Thanks!
thesagerk chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
u gotta update asap! and explain more!
sinsrfun10 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Will you please update this story? It is pretty awesome and I'd love to be able to read more of it.
Thenchick chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
firedrakegirl chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
More soon please!
AlexaGeorge chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Hey, this is really good! You need to finish it, I want to know what happens next!
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 2 . 5/8/2007