Reviews for Magnetic Pull
Mlissa chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Super mignon. J'adore la fin. Love the last three sentenses. So much funny. Thank you
LuSo chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
*Huge grin* Very happy reader :)
sg1mushroom chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
very simple love it i think i read this a while ago but never reviewed so this time i thought i should tell you what i think.

i love the last line it really adds something and is an awsome way to end it. made me smile. thanks :D
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Wow! I just read several of your stories for SG1. I loved Shall We Dance? I also loved the end of Magnetic Pull. I even forgot that Jack was a general, not a colonel anymore and had to reread that sentence again! lol

Great stories!

Lana
STC chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
that was so sweet! I love fics like this and that ending got to me too. I momentarily forgot that he was no longer a Colonel and obviously so did he! Keep writing.
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Wow! I so didn't see that coming! I was so caught in the beautiful description of Sam and Jack's connection and communion, so visual and thoughtful. That final scene, just wow. If only! Lovely and well done read, Kudos!
Nikki chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
LOL! This was brilliant - totally loved it, esp how you wrote their relationship - so cute. The end was fantastic - well done - hilarious! :)
Ditte chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I love 's so write .
Serised chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Oh, I really love how you wrote this story! You should write more. P
ascifigirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
how cute! thanks for sharing.
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
oops...you got me...I got lost in the story and had to do a double take...forgot he was MG O'Neill..."Umm, Jack...He means me!" Had me laughing...good one. Nice sweet little story.

PS. the idea of the team having to swim to the gate would make a nice action story...hint hint...
Pannecake chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Saw that one coming ;) goos work well written :D
The Reader chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Well Done!

I especially like the very last sentence. It tied the whole thing together and made me feel warm and fuzzy.

Great work!