Reviews for Zutara 100
skrybble chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
So so funny. My God, I love Toph. This was awesome-and the characters were absolutely perfect, too. All of these are really good, actually; I'm not a main zutara shipper, but you've done a great job. Hope to see more soon ;)

-skrybble
zutarababe chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
LOL THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
Monito chapter 13 . 10/13/2008
they are all very sweet

and very well written
Kyoshi7989 chapter 13 . 10/3/2008
Yay, you're starting these up again! :D Ah, I LOVE these drabbles...so I'll say something about each one :)

Called Out: Angsty, but IC for both of them. This is actually my second fav drabble of the first, though, 'grumbled' made me think of comical annoyance as opposed to the rage Zuko was feeling.

Nothing Is Ever Easy: pure LOL. Because seriously, WOULDN'T Pakku do something like that? XD And it IS worth it, too-love always is.

Consummation: so sweet, and so was We Learn By the Sea. "His loss, then" was a perfect line for Zuzu-chan, I must admit.

As for Aang Getting Toph Killed-May I offer some constructive crit? "It's all your fault, Aang!" doesn't seem IC for Katara at all. Katara's been the one to defend Aang to others and himself throughout the series (ie "The Storm"). I just can't see her saying something like that to him...

But you did a great job. These drabbles were a great joy to read :)
NorthernLights25 chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
I liked it!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
I like the pressure on Aang, it keeps it realistic...BUT THE LAST 1 IS THE MOST MEMORABLE! ZUKO'S A CLOSET PERV!
SarahE7191 chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
I so almost wish the first one had happened. What did Aang learn by just taking Ozai's power away? Everyone had to make sacrifices except for Aang.

Sarah
onceuponachildhood chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
His loss, then.

Aw. Best line ever.
defunct111 chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
Very good!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
Whoa, major Aang bashing in this one!
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 12 . 10/1/2008
Aw, that was so sweet. I really enjoyed this, please keep it up! Also, as a side note, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my hopes up that there will eventually be an Avatar Season Three - Shirtless Zuko style. Please?
NorthernLights25 chapter 12 . 9/30/2008
I liked it!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 12 . 9/30/2008
LOL!...Geez, BOTH situations r annoying! I feel bad 4'em.
xiayou chapter 12 . 9/30/2008
XD Yay for happy endings!

I could see Katara and Zuko talking to each other about their relationship problems.
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 12 . 9/30/2008
That was so cute in a drunken way! Haha threesome with Jet...
242 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »