Reviews for Zutara 100
Faye Zepher chapter 11 . 8/10/2007
Normally, I don't start a review with a compliment, but this time I'll make an exception. XDD Your descriptive prowess leaves me in tingles. You described the kisses perfectly. At least the feel of them. PLEASE tell me you're writing from experience, because I don't know if I could take it if I knew you wrote that all from your perspective.

ZUTARA FOREVER! Season three better not disappoint. I mean, we would them match up such a well developed character as Zuko with such an underdeveloped character like Mai? It makes no sense. So little sense, in fact, that I won't be acknowledging any relationship there until I see the episodes and circumstances. Maybe he did it to distract so Iroh could escape?

Regardless of the outcome, I will always be a die-hard Zurarian! -
xiayou chapter 11 . 8/9/2007
Haha! XD I love this drabble! I didn't think much about the kiss because Mike and Bryan are SO tricky when it comes to their sneak peaks and trailers. If Zuko and Mai do become a couple, I won't be upset since it wouldn't be the first shipping that didn't come true. Canon or not, Zutara is lovely to read about and look at and will always be my favorite Avatar shipping. :)
Brokenheartt37 chapter 11 . 8/9/2007
XD love it!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 11 . 8/9/2007
...But the Mai 1 IS disturbing...U gotta admit.
Elf-Warrior-13 chapter 11 . 8/9/2007
YAY! Zutara! Thank God, all people are ever publishing now are MaiZuko or stupid fics about Katara being a concubine or something else completly nauseating. Please for the love of God more!
Sandra Evans chapter 11 . 8/9/2007
Love these drabbles. They are all very well written and have a depth of emotion that is often lacking in fanfiction. The last is probably one of my favorites, given our current situation. However, I am certain Zutara still has a chance.
HeartofFire-SoulofWater chapter 11 . 8/9/2007
Short, but sweet. I liked it. Good job.

HoFSoW
TwilightSnowStar chapter 11 . 8/9/2007
Expect the unexpected! Like with the Season 2 finale...something had to come out of that right?
SarahE7191 chapter 11 . 8/9/2007
Tell me about it. But like someone told me, they wouldn't show you Zuko with Mai if it was going to be the real thing. That would give away like the whole season (cause personally I'm just watching Avatar cause of Zuko and Katara).

Sarah
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I love these drabbles! Espaecially chapter 2. ;D
beanerrox chapter 11 . 8/9/2007
What'd ya mean, spoilers for Season Three? What spoilers!

(Now that that's out...) I liked it. Short, and a bit...I dunno, odd - but not badly so. Just a bit in left field.
killertrees chapter 11 . 8/9/2007
Haha...I'm already bitter. Damn that season three preview to hell!

Anyway, very awesome drabble. Cute end line.
Supergirrl chapter 11 . 8/9/2007
Awesome drabble. Yeah, season three will be the battleground of the shippers.

O.G.
tarzi-kins chapter 11 . 8/9/2007
-quickly announces to the world that you are alive and well-

That last sentence was so perfect. XD

Thank you so much for updating! -sobs happily-
Dark Darianna Minamino chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
destiny is a fickle one, that she is...along with fate and karma...
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »