Reviews for In the Dark of the Night
jasmina1597 chapter 8 . 8/10
I really love this story and your writing is wonderfull *-*
So please, even after 10 years, please continue !
I really want to know how the story goes on !
Taeh chapter 8 . 8/9
What they have Remus!? They can't do that!
Love the story but have you been abducted by aliens because it has been 10FREAKING YEARS. Are you dead?
Slent whsper chapter 8 . 6/22
damn what's with the no update haha someone rewrite this plz so I can read the end
Gingerljf175 chapter 8 . 5/19
OMFG Please update! I am in love with this story, please continue this its amazing, im hooked! I see that you havent touched it since 2006 whihch makes me incredibly sad cuase this story has amazing potential. Please update it if you can, im sure many people would love that.
Noooooo how could you end a chapter like that you evil,evil, cretutee, thing. You. must update soon to atone for that cliffhanger.
Please update I am so close to crying I have to know what happens
Zebra-Striker chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
Oh my guacamole! This escalated so quickly! Definitely an unexpected turn! Oh and now Draco and Harry have even more tension between them! I honestly thought that wasn't possible. Sad thing is that you haven't updated in 9 years! :( I'm not going to cast imperio on you, but if you ever miraculously read this, work on the next chapter for the sake of me and the drarry fans! :)
Zebra-Striker chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
That kissing scene was great! I could just feel all their tension being released! Oh and #subdraco for the win!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
This was awesome I can't wait for the update
AdriaTyler chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
I really see this as a DOM Harry fic. With the lack of control he has in the rest of his life, I don't see him giving it up to anyone else willingly, not even his mate. Draco, on the other hand, I can see as someone who is in such control of himself on a regular basis that ceding it to his mate may be a good thing.
MichaelWiseOwlAthena'sHero chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
Omg u cant just leave off at s cliff hanger
Weeplikeanangel chapter 8 . 9/29/2015
I acctualy love this. Like, a lot. Im so sad to see that it hasnt been updated since 2006. If you ever remeber this fic, please continue writing if you can. I hope you do. If you wrote this anywhere else and its complete or has more chapters, please let me know!
invula1 chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
I'm my godric that is a nasty case of cliffhangeritis you've got there