Reviews for When Plot Bunnies : ATTACK!
tiffany.kelb chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Giggles
AoKanojo chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
*giggles* On the contrary, this was pretty funny, because these plot devices are definitely hammered over and over again. When they're done well, as you mention, it's totally fine, but when they're used poorly it's just...*facepalm*

Never seen one where Kagome was demonized yet, but I'm sure it's out there.

If you ever have time, you should make more of these parody chapters, they're extremely amusing (and so true, sadly)
H.hen chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Epic.. Hilarioous..
lumierediva chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This fits with every typical Kagome / someone else plotline. Nice work!
Sleepy chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
WHAT in the WORLD possesed me to read the whole thing? I think a few of my braincells melted... so, all in all, this parody was a success! Good job. Now I'ma gonna go pass out from a coffee induced crash. Ja ne!

~Dark
Skyrere chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Good God I so-o-o-o-0 needed that laugh... hehehe..

By the second paragraph I was laughing so hard I had a hard time reading.

Awesome.
Black Light Brightness chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Okay... THAT WAS AWESOME but... WTF?
bobo chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
AWSOME story!

luv it...
Sayuya 666 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I thought that this story was so incredibly funny I almost cried! It was AWSOME! I was wondering if I could post it on my profile under your name? Contact me and let me know! I would LOVE to put you on there!
karisma94 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
omg every thins is so true this always happens nomadder what the point in the time line is
Lizette Cox chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I laughed so hard at this fic that I still have tears in my eyes. OMG! Best spoof ever! I think I woke up the household laughing. My sides hurt!
Amanda chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Oh wow. I can't tell you how may fanfics I have read that are exactly like this parody (or at least I started reading them then I wanted to throw my computer out the window).

I thought it was funny :]
Marcairn chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
You forgot the dreaded "FLASHBACK!one!1eleven END OF FLASHBACKˇ!one11!two!andsoonandsoon" x]

Anyhow, that was funny as hell(!) and so very, very true for a lot of SessxKag fics. I wonder how many people have actually heard of the words "creativity" and "realism"?

... dammit. Too funny. Must breathe...
Yura-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2007