Reviews for Head Over Heels
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 10 . 4/10
In honesty, this lovely piece of work is the best Dirty Pair fanfiction I have read. I was in the mood to read Prince of Tennis fanfics but I have grown tired of the constant Pillar, Royal, Platinum... So I searched for Dirty Pair and you did not disappoint me.

Goodness, I remember the setting you have described and my God, it's beautiful. The development between Yuushi and Gakuto is just moving. My heart ached and throbbed for them, constantly as I read chapter by chapter! The amazing point of your story is how these two are in desperate need of one another and how they realize that. My love, Keigo is one devious schemer!

It makes me scream like a banshee when I read the part where Gakuto tell Yuushi, "I can't reach you." While he replies that he can because he can fly! Oh this is beyond romantic. I felt like you explained why Dirty Pair dissolved their doubles in a clear depiction of their feelings of love. The puzzlement I had when they stopped being a doubles pair, in better ways, blew far away.

Thank you for creating such a brilliant fanfic. Psst, I somehow imagined you'd sneak the keywords, "Dirty Pair," but it's alright without it.
CalebKing chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Yet again, I love how you included sweet or important things from canon, and especially Choutarou saying Shishido's pet phrase - that was one of my favorite scenes in the anime!

I've not commented yet on your lack of spelling errors and bad grammar, but it is /so/ pleasant to read something not only well-written but well edited! Though I can put up with both (because this is fanfiction) it's jarring to have my attention caught by an easily-fixed spelling problem. So major kudos and just thanks for a fantastic read!
CalebKing chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
Hide and seek in the dark scares the living daylights out of me. And I'm close to thirty..

But yay! Resolution. And Atobe continues to win it all by making the funniest comments on his teammates. Did you just wink at a possible Atobe-Jiro romance there? I love them, too, but they do seem more capable of keeping it under wraps.
CalebKing chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Gah! So many great lines in this chapter, and I love that you had the silver pair stop them from going past the critical point. And that comparison to silver and gold... just great.
CalebKing chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Oh geez, that "...Usu?" was hilarious. And Atobe is far /far/ too knowing.

I haven't even finished reading the chapter, but I just had to love on your side story of Shishido and Choutarou's romance. Even if it's making Gakuto feel sick, It's making me fangirl (quietly) while reading.

I've alternatively wanted to kick Gakuto and then Yuushi in the rear for being idiots (though their circumstances are clearly what is causing the confusion). But now I just want to kick Yuushi. Great writing and flow, as usual! Onto the next chapter.
CalebKing chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Yay! Not only development and great filling-out, but a reasonable time-line of canon! Considering how many holes Konomi leaves, this was a great way to explain their trip to the mountains. I'm looking forward to their reunion with Seigaku and of course more development! (Is there a clue-trout coming, or just gentle revelation?)

I'm so happy I don't have to wait to find out!
CalebKing chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
So, I didn't comment on your first chapter, but both are great - I love how you're writing the outside perspective of the Shishido-Ootori story, since only Atobe /did/ see them practicing late at night. Your pov writing sounds in-character and still expands their characters. Somehow, I just never put that together with the shock the rest of the team would feel - not just at Shishido returning, but Atobe throwing them into doubles, and to me, that shows how much thought you've put into this story.

And I like how Atobe is still all-knowing, even while he lets his team stumble and bumble to find their way.
Sorry if this is long, but I only recently delved into the mad obsession that Prince of Tennis is, and had to go searching for decent fic for my favorite school. Thanks for writing these two!
wammyhousee101 chapter 9 . 10/21/2012

so cute, and funny...
wammyhouse101 chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo

why? why? why?

why must it be like this?
wammyhouse101 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
i... its just... i cant... just...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

its so sweet, and... and sinsere and... i...

its fanfictions like this that make me an antisociaal nerd becaause they are wrote to well, and just have to good a storyline
wammyhouse101 chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww
kitkit11183 chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
Truth be told I dislike how arrogant the Hyotei team is and often times I just wanted to bash the main characters' heads in for their idiocy. Yet the characterization was very true to the characters and it was so easy to see everything happen, so I commend you for your skills. Furthermore, relationship development happened at a solid pace. Excellent job.
Kimihearts chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
Beautifully written! XD lovely fic! Great job!
Orch chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
That was legitimately some of the best sap I've ever read. You phrase everything so beautifully ! *sighs contentedly* All the scenes are coming together..._ You're a wonderful writer.
scis ipse chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
I loved this! The oddly choppy style caused by the interjected quotes was strangely compelling to read and I love the alternating between the two different characters and their own ways of being confused. Also, perverted!Atobe for the win! XDDDD