Reviews for Unexpecting
Tayler chapter 13 . 10/9/2009
AWW come on hurry up and update
DeanLives chapter 13 . 8/10/2006
Great story. I can't wait to see what happens. I hope you update soon. :)
Sakura123 chapter 13 . 7/28/2006
Aw, your so mean! But this chapter was very good. I scratch my head at Jax's appearance at the beginning of the chapter, is that shapeshifter playing two people at once when confronting Paige or Jax actually acting like that? And what was with Max's eyes turning white? What does this mean?

All in all I enjoyed this chapter!

Update soon! I wanna know what happens next!

ShadowMayne chapter 12 . 7/27/2006
aw, Dean and Max, that would look so darn cute :). Cant wait for more. Keep smilin' :)
toyatezuka chapter 12 . 7/27/2006
Awesome and totally cool.

Love to read it so update soon ok!
RockChik14tx chapter 12 . 7/26/2006

I cant believe dean is a daddy! i cant believe john would do that! i cant believe hes a shape shifter! i cant believe a lotta things!

anyhow, fantastic story! Cant wait for more!

Update soon!

Sakura123 chapter 10 . 7/25/2006
What an intense chapter! You wrote this chapter well, especially with the brief appearance of Mary before Paige's house was engulfed in flames (I almost thought she kicked the bucket for a second there). What does John have to do with Dean or Paige's full custody of "the child" Max? All in all, I enjoyed this. On the subject of killing-off who or sticking to the dream: For me, if you don't stick to the dream, let Dean live. Pick between Paige or Jax.

Sakura123 chapter 9 . 7/23/2006
Finally, she decides to tell him after lying about it and then not saying anything until chapter Nine! 2 points for Paige. I feel bad for Dean. That aside, this was another ineteresting chapter. The Mackenzie x Sam moment was very cute, other than that:

Update soon!

LadyGhostWhisperer chapter 8 . 7/22/2006
I love this...keep on keepin on... :)
Sakura123 chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
Very interesting three chapters you've conjured up here. Though I would warn you to be a little more wary and intent on proofreading your chapters: Just a few moments ago, after reading chapter six, 'cause I kinda skipped it without realizing, I noticed in one sentence concerning Paige and Dean's conversation there was a major and disturbing problem there:

[Paige jumped at the voice as she turned around. "I am, it has been a long day so far. You and Sam should up then shit with Jax."] - I was rather confused by this sentence, and wondering what you really meant. I hate to sound like a school teacher: Try to use a "few" more commas, and periods in your sentences when you write. That's about it. The chapters overall were interesting; I kinda wonder why John Winchester is portrayed in a bad light in this story, but that aside, keep up the good work!

ShadowMayne chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
you deserve more reviews that what u've got for this story. I really like it and I will def. be hanging around for more. Please update soon. A great story. Keep Smilin' :) Deana.
Sakura123 chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
What? Paige and Jax are from "General Hospital"? Really?

That aside, I really enjoyed these two chapters; Nice progression of Paige's ordeal with the woman spirit and her conflcition with her feelings for Dean. I am really curious to know why Dean decided to lay spread ealge on the floor and what his dream means (could it be . . . "The Demon"?).

Keep up the good work! I wanna know what happens next!

Sakura123 chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
I think I'm gonna let the story tell me who this "pretty woman" (who most defiantly not Julia Roberts) is. Just to throw a guess in the air - (I always think this): Its the Mother! I swear it is the mother! See I'm just guessing.

[Clears Throat]: That aside, I really am enjoying this story. The description of the characters was basically on the dot and the storyline was excellently written. I also like how you showed some of the relationship between Dean and Paige in the first two chapters. Paige is actually is (so far) a pretty interesting character, I would like to see how this story progresses if you update!

Keep up the good work!