Reviews for Enterprise
Girrly chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
i dont think it sucked! it was really good, but you should rewrite it and make it MUCH longer.
Grub5000 SJ Fan chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
It's great! it's so great that i'm taking time out from clearing a backlog of 265 e-mails to review ;)
kittn chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
LOL It was a ... quick story, I'll say that. I liked the idea and how you presented it, I just think you could've milked it for a few chapters.

Nice ending, though. A million bonus points for that!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
::snorts:: that was fantastic! I love Vala and Sam as pirates! Tehe fantastic job! There should be more stories with the two of them interacting :-P
H.S chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I love it!
seanait chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
lol, not sucky at all! very funny actually! i like it! i think sam and vala could actually get along if daniel's honor wasn't in the way...

GREAT JOB!
born4drama chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I thought it was AWESOME! I loved the twist : ) write more like it!
liketoread chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Finally I can review! ff has been down all afternoon! Anyway, this was totally cute! Very imaginative. And very funny. Would love to read the further adventures of... especially when they hijack Hailey and become a trio, with their men always looking forward to their return (you can always rustle up Lt. Elliott for Hailey). And maybe a little backstory included explaining more about Sam's memory loss and stuff. Really enjoyed it a lot.
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Are you kidding? I love it! It's so good!
DeniseM chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I thought it was sweet, although Im not sure why Jack was in charge of the Prometheus, never mind.
TallerSister chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I liked the story a lot. But it also made me wonder about what happened to Sam and how she lost her memory. Could you write a story about that?
Lennexa chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Lol! I like it! It would be good to know exactly how Sam managed to meet Vala and things like that though. Or a follow up story!
Satryicon chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
lmao :D that was so funny! good job _
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
great short story, keep up the good work
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 7/19/2006