Reviews for A World of Hurt: Oxygen
Potterworm chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
awesome story. very in character
ferryboat George chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
More wonderful scenes to a horrible episode :P
corkieshome chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
Great story! Poor John - nothing like getting your ship blown up to ruin your day! :0)
mouse8 chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
Oh very nice, beautifully written and three cheers for whumpage!
Looselyspeaking chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
Half the contents of a laptop, oh I love it and the reference to Monty P, love that scene, torso rolling around calling him a coward.

You managed to stick a whump in there perfectly, love it and love these tags.
AbsolutAnda chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
i love monty python!

that was awesome!

not many people put monty python in their stargate fanfics!
Kodiak Bear Country chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Loved it Ali! :)
Astraldust chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
Top marks for this wonderful little addition to No Man's Land. I'm looking forward to reading the whole series of tags.
Allegra chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
Ooh! I knew his leg would be worse than Sheppard thought but this is very intriguing. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Allegra chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I think the 'World of Hurt' series is an excellent idea! I'm loving this one, even though I've been a bit out of touch with the beloved series recently. Now, on to the next awaiting chapter!
KidKneeGirl chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
Hey Ali - Great job (as always). Rodney/John banter is spot-on, and fun to read, as well. Thanks for writing. Peg
Pilgrim Soul chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
I finally got around to reading this. Brilliant! And I just love the way you write McKay, you've really got his voice perfectly.
emergencyfan chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
Love the interaction between Rodney and Sheppard during the “What are you gonna do, bleed on me?” bit. Fond, but not overly mushy.
Marlab chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
OMG! You're at the top of my list of fave authors! If you do this all season long, I'm gonna start sending you chocolate!
emergencyfan chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
"...but it seemed that if he wasn’t moving then the walls were going to do the moving instead and that was really kinda disconcerting."

Great description!