Reviews for A Lesson From SG1 Regarding Solicitors
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Cute story! I enjoyed it! I loved Jack's method the best!
girrly chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
LOL that was sooo funny! The first one was better though, but probably only because i didnt know what to expect
WanderingTheDreams chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Haha. Talking to Daniel about the afterlife. I've lost track how many times he has died!
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
hee hee! that's funny... as good as the first. sorry i didn't review that one, but i couldnt be bothered... oops... but i only read it about 2 mins ago anyway... :) they were both really funnt!

:D MSC
Monica chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
OMG! I loved it! I am still laughing especially the part with Teal'c. Thanks for that laughs!
iwrite4fun chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Oh how I love SG-1 with a good sense of humor and a little bit of humor thrown in! If you have any more of these out there somewhere, I would love to read them!
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Hehe! Gotta luv Teal'c there! And the goat sacrificing! *falls off chair* And...and...Daniel! Afterlife, hehe. *giggles hysterically* P
PenGirl91 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
That has got to be the funniest fic EVER if you any more ideas in that brain of your I yould love to red more.
nail24 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
yes very much so! loved it! keep up with the brilliant drabbles:)
spacemonkey1129 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
sacrifice a goat !(lol) the second was better than the first!1
kittn chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
LOL! I can just picture Teal'c when he realized he really did want those cookies, then finding them at Carter's. Great follow-up!
seanait chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
ouch... teal'c calling afterwards! thats funny! i'm so glad that never happened to me, i used to be a girl scout... i got some lame excuses for not buying cookies...

and as for the religion-spreaders... GR! i hate them! go daniel for telling tim he'd been dead before! YAY!

lol, and jack was great! i should try that someday!

thanks much! more?
born4drama chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Very CUte, I liked it : )
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
ohh she yoused to be a girl scout haha kwl! Lol! loved it! yes it id! JJ:P
Jon'ic Recheio chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Funny! I loved it! My favorite was the Mormon! I live in Utah, so I get to laugh. They haven't knockd on my door yet, but I'm lyin' in wait! That was great!