Reviews for Shocked
Good
Really good
romeosami7 chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
WTF is this tara kim bomb you dropped, man? XD wtf
agnar chapter 13 . 7/22/2016
You're making it really hard to actually care about or like Kim here, she's just so utterly shallow. I cannot stand, even a little bit, women who cannot be their own people AND date a guy. It frankly disgusts me anytime I see an otherwise smart, strong woman turn into a damned sock puppet the instant they get a boyfriend, ANY boyfriend. And that's Kim to a T here, she loses all ability to function as an individual as soon as she dates someone.
agnar chapter 9 . 7/22/2016
The main problem this chapter is, Kim hasn't done missions, done Cheer practice, worked out, trained, or done anything but date Josh for SIX months. In no way would she be in mission shape, she'd be out of practice, less stamina and speed, lost some of her edge.
Draco chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
Lo estoy releyendo no recordaba esta parte es increĆ­ble lo mucho que mea gusta do
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
this was pure genius ,Tara & Kim as a couple awesome. I love when Tara hooks up with someone ,also it's a nice break from KIGO
dracot chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
very good verygod sequel , here there will be
1rx4u chapter 17 . 7/8/2014
Awesome
Lewis-Sama chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
Awesome fic. Liked the character development of Bonnie wanting to Use Ron, but then developing real feeling for him.
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
Beautiful work, pure and simple. Really shines in the final two chapters, and the ending was perfect.
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
LOL!

I'm surprised Tara didn't get Kim back by asking her to the dance.
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
The rooms occupants stared at her for several seconds before Ron and Bonnie shouted, "Kim!" at the same time as Drakken shouted "Kim Possible!" He then paused before adding "I haven't said that in awhile, where have you been?"

LOL! Great line.

How is it that Kim is in fighting shape when she's spent the last six months doing nothing but the Monkey?
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
This work... 3 monkeys, half an hour and a bribe of several bunches of bananas.

Nah... I like it, but I couldn't resist.
Anthony1l chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.