Reviews for The Affair Child
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Okay... Where to begin? I've skimmed a few chapters of this story and so far its not bad but its not that good either. The writing and presentation can use a lot of work. So I advise you to find a good beta reader or something. The whole Lily cheating on James doesn't makes sense. It would have been better if James was the one that cheated on Lily though unintentionally, maybe during a night out with the marauders he got drunk and had a one night stand or something. I was not really looking at the OC's much, either way, you need to develop your characters. I actually like the Harry/Emily pairing and hoping for that to be the final pairing. Now as for the vampire thing, well its all cool. I don't mind vampires in general, unless they glow when they are in sunlight. (Sorry Twilight fans). However I would have had Harry being a vampire since birth, hence the reason that the killing curse failed on him plus his mothers protection. It would also account for the power that the Dark Lord knows not. You could have him grow into his role as a vampire and during a moment of weakness, he turns Emily. Basically, i feel that you need to reboot the story and rethink your approach on your version of the Potterverse.
KYKEMD chapter 16 . 1/20/2011
LOVED IT!
Seve-Suzie chapter 16 . 8/12/2008
Umm, there's more? cool
yoyo chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
So she had them at the same time but they had different fathers, that is impossible, cats do that though. So she breeds like cats then ;p
strayphoenix chapter 16 . 5/16/2008
hehe another great chapter! I really do like it :D

-stray
Pentecost chapter 16 . 5/15/2008
i really like the idea

i like the story but

the bit about Harry and Emily doesn't that count as incest? im sorry but im not really into that kinda thing have a nice day

peace
Metallic Dragon chapter 15 . 3/17/2008
post?

lovely fic, my dear PM. i just love vamp ones...
Nina Windia chapter 15 . 10/28/2007
HELO! Told ya I'd check it out soon, nice work on this one. I've got a couple of questions though, it's been a while since I first read the story and my memory's bad... *smiles sheepishly*

Does Emily know Harry's her half-brother yet? I'm guessing Harry doesn't, since he's so casually thinking those things, ha! Nothing like an incest plot twist, eh? I like weird stuff like that in stories, so this is the kind of thing I dig.

Ooh! Ooh! I knew it! Snape IS Emily's father, isn't he? He was the man who burst into the room! *does a victory dance*
Seve-Suzie chapter 15 . 10/25/2007
Sexy, why did she have to bite Snape? I love it Emily and Harry, huh. UPDATE!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 15 . 10/25/2007
i love it. plz update soon.
Miyu Mira chapter 15 . 10/24/2007
Hi! Here's my review! it's still really good oh and lol snape looking like an oversized bat! and Eclipse moment! (scattering the ashes in a million different places!) wow... my review sound really random...
jayley chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
hhmm, the chances of having two eggs, and them both to be fertilized by different sperm are pretty unlikely. but is has happened, though i'm not sure why lily wouldn't just try to pass off harry as james' daughter. i'm a girl, and i really don't look like my father, neither do my sisters either, though my brother does.
StarsInTheSky123 chapter 15 . 10/24/2007
nice chapter. it was long, and pretty satisfying.
Soccergirl0388 chapter 15 . 10/24/2007
good chapter
Soccergirl0388 chapter 14 . 10/23/2007
great story please update soon