Reviews for Shadows of the Future
Nicky Gabriel chapter 27 . 6/21
I just want to tell you that I like re-reading it every now and then and I’m here to thank you again for writing this story and sharing with us :)
FelinePrincess chapter 27 . 5/25
Oh my god. I have to have read this three times, and only now do I notice Iia'wah an is Hawai'i spelled backwards XD
But seriously, I love this story
Hestaka chapter 1 . 4/25
Oh my god this is cancer to read on a phone, It seems interesting though so I'l check it out again when get home. hopefully its better there.
wearedeadpool chapter 2 . 4/22
so if Obi-Wan lost his duel with Anakin and was killed by him, it'd be like the alternate ending to the Revenge of the Sith game from 2005.
Lady Logos chapter 8 . 4/13
when reading this on the phone the formatting is absolutely dreadful. i love the story but the formatting is ust killing me
omiguh chapter 9 . 4/10
So whenever sideous talks, does anyone else use sideous' voice inside their mind?
Ghost chapter 1 . 4/2
Wow. Something about this prologue has me utterly intranced. I'm going to re reading it then read every chapter. Looking forward to it very much!
Leonie Lost chapter 5 . 2/2
Obi- Wan and Anakin are just both such cuties! And Obi- Wans emotions are written so realistically!
Leonie Lost chapter 2 . 2/2
Ok...
I now declare this is one the best star wars fic i've ever read!
Leonie Lost chapter 1 . 2/2
This is very good!

Oh dang, now I know I won't be able to stop reading! (which isn't peticularly bad ;))
wearedeadpool chapter 1 . 1/13
pretty good start.
Per ardua ad astra chapter 27 . 1/7
What a beautiful story , thank you for writing and sharing
CodeNameCarrot chapter 27 . 12/28/2023
So FF.N has been up and down for me lately, today it was up and I was able to re-read this and that was awesome. If you’re still involved in writing, please consider finishing posting this in other places so this great fic remains available.
Shamira Noble chapter 27 . 12/18/2023
Amei️ História maravilhosa
bigFootGoZeti chapter 2 . 11/22/2023
it's not that much of a problem, but the paragraph placing, is a little off. everything seems a bit off and it kinda throws off the reading portion, I remember when the format was normal like all stories.
2,908 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »