Reviews for Shadows of the Future
SlaveToLiterature chapter 26 . 5/4
Hi hello. It's star wars day today and I reread this fic to celebrate :D. Thanks again for writing this, it is the best star wars fic ive ever read you should be proud :). I know it's been years and i dont know if you will even read this message, but i just wanted to let you know that your story holds up so very well. i had a great day (yes reading it took me all day lol).

happy star wars day and may the force (fourth) be with you :D

p.s. omy why cant i leave more than one comment per chapter that seems like a dumb rule? just as well that you wrote 27 of them haha
Cass W chapter 18 . 4/21
Ah it’s old fics like this make me appreciate how much TCW enrich the SW characters and universe.
1SilentWolfWarrior chapter 27 . 4/13
Good story!
an old reader chapter 1 . 4/8
why.

jedi are slave-masters.

they don't care about any person. just the overall population number.

they are allowed to break the rules, but no one else is.

they are incredibly selfish and arrogant. as well as being paid off.

no matter what, the ends justify the means.

there is no "love" (thats an emotion. it leads to the dark side...spooky!) when did obi wan think about and prioritize anakin? never. only ever trying to control how anakin dealt with others.

Qui Gon, count Dooku and the Living force...were the salvation of the jedi...if all they did was admit that maybe they aren't gods. but they then lead a slave army fighting for the ultimate domination of the galaxy.

obi want not knowing why...is the problem. its because he has no compassion, but instead is governed by 'rules'

I do without being ordered what some are constrained to do by their fear of the law.
Indygodusk chapter 27 . 3/17
Yay! I came over from AO3 to finish this. Thank you for sharing!
Lina03 chapter 27 . 3/12
Thank you for sharing it was a lovely read
Ariadne Venegas chapter 27 . 3/8
I really like it!

But this Padme had no reason to fall for Anakin? I think...

I love how fiercely Obi tried to take care of Anakin and save him it was amazing and so Obi.

I really liked it
Joanna chapter 27 . 3/7
Cool !
I must’ve read this story 7 or 8 times now, and it’s still phenomenal. Mildly considering downloading it onto something so that I can reread it forever. Thanks for your work on this story - I hope you take up writing again. I’d pay for more stories like this in a heartbeat.
One of the first stories I ever read on this site.

Just as wonderful, 13 years later!

There is nothing that I can say but: (fan girly screech) I LOVE IT! ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Flying Through Clouds chapter 27 . 1/25
Thank you!
Tyla Lokisdottir chapter 27 . 1/20
I ADORE this story! Wonderful, wonderful job!

~Tyla Lynn
Hyperious chapter 27 . 1/16
That... Oh my goodness. This story was beautiful. I dont like using flowery descriptions like that for fanfiction, but to call it anything less would be a discredit at best and a lie at worst. The way you described Obi-Wans pain, the depth of Anakins social isolation, the unique take you had on Qui-Gon's relationship to his student... Beautiful! And the ending, oh my, that was everything I could have possibly hoped for in a story such as this. My highest regards, this was a wonderful afternoon read and a work of art besides.
Scarease chapter 27 . 1/16
Shadow removed .no such not in sight for light can't exist with darkness and darkness can't exist with light .to destroy one is do some to other .
2,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »