Reviews for Shadows of the Future
jasnrob chapter 27 . 3/16
Found your story and loved it. I enjoy the time travel trope and you did a great job with it, thanks for sharing it.
Teehanu chapter 27 . 3/9
Love the story! More emotionally open Obi-Wan is a very good idea. The snoring idea just superb. My first Star Wars fanfiction and I've enjoyed it veeery much. Thank you!
Wow, I haven't read such a good fanfic in ages!
Kermitty chapter 27 . 3/1
Omg I just reread this for the first time in ages, and it really remains one of my all time favourite fics!
ZhaWarudo chapter 7 . 2/26
Same as you, after rewatching some SW I wondered what if someone knew the future and prevented all that shit. So I thought...well SW is one of most popular fics on and I haven't read any but crossovers, so here I am filtering for 100k words and most favourites only to get fluff... The most favourited SW fic is a fluff ffs, that's not even what's SW is about! I wanted to see what they were gonna do not feel in 100 000words. I don't mind you writting fluff, I question the logic of it being in the first place so to speak. Something is seriously wrong with people, that's why I can't find a good and completed Avengers fic, coz all the top ones are fluff, and the others are trash. Avengers fluff? Star Wars fluff? I thought it was action and adventure...
Adrestia of Winter's Edge chapter 1 . 2/24
:):):):):) nice :):):):):):)
ZoeLunaJadyn chapter 7 . 2/20
I love this story! This is probably like my 5th time reading it!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 27 . 2/16
Finito! And what a fine fic it was. I laughed so hard when Mace was berating the heck out of Qui-Gon and getting jealous over the missed holiday opportunity xD. Trust Mace to take all the joyrides for himself haha. This was a really good read and you did a fantastic job with it, though I would've liked to see more on Palpatine's trial and the final verdict. Nonetheless, it was a truly amazing and spectacular read. My favourite Star Wars fic, thus far!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 26 . 2/16
Oh yea, forgot to mention last chapter, Anakin's force wave was just rad! Guess that's what desperation can do for you. Good that Yoda sees the right of things and isn't as narrow-minded as some of the other Jedi.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 25 . 2/16
Well, that certainly explains a lot. Obi's definitely ahead of his time with all that he's experienced. Well, it seems Palpy and Maul are done taken care of now. All that's left is their punishment.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 24 . 2/16
OMG, what an awesome series of fights. It's a shame because if the Jedi had no reservations about killing Palpatine, they could beat him much sooner. DAYUM, what a place to end though. I'm just glad to be reading this story now, when it's completed, not 11 years earlier xD. Come on, I hope nothing happens to little Ani...
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 23 . 2/16
Obi done whooped some ass right here. That Zabrak stood no chance and Obi was holding back too. Palpatine, on the other hand, is an entirely different story. Even Qui-Gon and Obi's combined efforts won't suffice to overcome this menace, not by a longshot. Yoda or Windu are needed in here, stat.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 22 . 2/16
Yay! Take that Palpatine, you douchebag! Obi jus smashed right through the shields like a boss! Now, Obi needs to get his lightsaber back, so he can fend off this crazy Zabrak xD. Poor Padme though. I hope the situation on Naboo gets better.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 21 . 2/16
That was really interesting. Those two Sith are pretty amazing villain material. Am very curious as to how Obi and Ani will escape. With Yoda and Windu in the fold, Palpy and Maul shouldn't stand a chance.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 20 . 2/15
Aw man, shit's gotten real right now. Come on Jedi, you have to find a way to fix this and make it right. End the Sith before they can even begin. Is it so hard to figure out who Sidious is though? I mean, Obi was glaring at Senator Palpatine when the crew entered Coruscant, so there's that xD..,
2,613 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »