Reviews for Shadows of the Future
Dab dab dab hi dab dab ha dab.. Incoherent noises if happiness and mush... I love it, it was so moving. Thank you for this awesome famiky experience!
Topaz chapter 27 . 8/21
The best SW fan fiction I've ever read, thank you so much and well done!
Dreamer-Of-The-Omniverse chapter 27 . 8/18
I always loved a happy ending. Thanks for this
Narmit chapter 27 . 8/3
That was one of the best fanfictions I've read you should be proud of yourself
SpencerBrown chapter 27 . 7/19
Wow. This was amazing. Just, wow.
ARainDragon chapter 27 . 7/3
HOLY. BUCKETS. Utterly amazing. There was so much pain and action and it's all tied so wonderfully together. So. Ugh. Beautiful. Wonderful ending. Wonderful story, so glad I found a rec list with this on it. Perfection. Wow. Just. Awesome.
ARainDragon chapter 22 . 7/3
Things are getting so INTENSE I love it! Augh!
Kitty Smith chapter 27 . 6/28
*applauds, wipes away tears*
XBOY40 chapter 27 . 6/21
Love the story, really well done!
Methos Momomax chapter 25 . 6/15
I'm have trouble understanding, are they telepathic are just speaking normally? And if they are why not just speak? It seems more of a waste of grammar. Now, I do like the story but hard to follow going between vocal and non-vocal speaking.
MorningstarGirl666 chapter 27 . 6/9
Awesome story! Love the last chapter! Man, would I have paid to see Mace's face!
CarnivorousOak chapter 27 . 6/4
Never thougt I'd be into the Star Wars fandom. But guess what? This is just too sweet. I'm into the Star Wars fandom.
tiasworld chapter 27 . 5/29
3 3 3
Hooray for a happy ending! Such a lovely fic and really well plotted :)
SigningSiren chapter 27 . 5/24
This story was wonderful. It was compelling. There was excitement and danger, but there were also moments of warmth. You explored your concept believably and The decisions and ending felt earned. I am still curious about the council's decision regarding Anakin, but I guess we can be satisfied with the knowledge that everything will be alright.
SigningSiren chapter 25 . 5/24
So, now we do have a witness to Palpatine's evil. Obi-Wan's in a tight spot with what the counselor's will think of Anakin if he tells the total truth. I wouldn't have predicted that Obi-Wan would be perfectly satisfied if he is thrown out of the order, though you did hint at that a few chapters ago. I suppose he has accomplished his purpose.
2,535 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »