Reviews for Shadows of the Future
wynne34 chapter 26 . 7/15
I just Love this story . Next chapter I the last , I can't wait to readmore of your works .
Verdauga chapter 7 . 7/14
This is so touching.
Kloness chapter 27 . 7/7
I feel a “dundundun” for some reason. The last part with reassurances was worrying.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 27 . 6/28
:) amazing story. Well done.
Finn chapter 3 . 6/26
I remember reading this when it came out and it’s still as great as I remember. Thank you so much for the amazing work!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 3 . 6/9
Congrats on reaching 7,000 favorites! Well-deserved!

I'm liking the characterization of Obi-Wan in this chapter, when he realizes that he's been sent back in time. Hopefully he can achieve his goal of preventing Anakin from turning to the Dark Side once more.

Eager for what is next!
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 6/5
This is like my third or fourth time reading this story; I always seem to come back to it whenever I get into a Star Wars phase. I love how you write Obi-Wan and give him a second chance. I love how, after all these years, he still thinks back to Qui-Gon as a security blanket or a safe feeling. I’m so excited to keep reading (again)!
matthew91d chapter 27 . 6/2
This truly is one of the best Star Wars novel that I read, I really like it a lot.
Raggetymanftw chapter 27 . 5/27
This is such an amazing fan fiction. I absolutely loved it. Thank you for posting it!
ksecc1 chapter 3 . 5/22
You have such a way with words. When Obi Wan describes the feeling of grief and pain as he processes his death, you use such evocative metaphors. Thank you so much for writing this and leaving it up on this site.
ksecc1 chapter 1 . 5/22
A well written beginning to one of the best SW fics on this site.
Amity Bell chapter 27 . 5/13
This is the best Star Wars fanfiction I've found since discovering flamethrower several years ago. Absolutely well done, I read it in one sitting after being utterly distraught that it's not posted in its entirety on AO3 and tracking it down. Now to go look at all your other stories.
Taurus Ara Black chapter 27 . 4/16
Yeah nah really fucking good
AMaskedSilhouetteDancing chapter 27 . 4/14
I swear to fucking god, I ONLY ever cry at sad shit. As in, angsty stuff that just makes most people want to bawl.
But this?
You just made me cry with that ending.
And I don't know WHAT i'm feeling after THAT bout of feels
Am I sad because Obi-Wan in canon never got this? Or depressed that Padme couldn't have any more children? Or really happy for those three now? Or proud of Obi Wan for getting through all the shit that life threw at him? Or dissapointed because QuiGon actually died and we got practically no master-padawan relationship with him and Obi Wan?
I CANT DECIDE
THIS IS WHAT THIS FIC HAS DONE TO ME
LEMME GO CRY IN A CORNER FOR A LIL BIT
BYE
OH AND THANK YOU FOR THIS FIC I LOVED IT SO MUCH
...I THINK
JediKendalina chapter 27 . 4/3
This is possibly one of the best stories I have ever read! I wasn't sure I would like it in the beginning but this is definitely a story everyone needs to read.
2,629 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »