Reviews for Shadows of the Future
Lmppsc chapter 7 . 8/1
awwww this brings a smile to my face
Lmppsc chapter 5 . 8/1
wow you are good
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/26
That is something that should have been in the movie. Two grown Jedi, a handmaiden, and a boy playing tag at breakfast.
Booknerdtvmoviegeek chapter 10 . 7/6
Bant is written really well! (Well, they all are!) I like how Mace is confused and Yoda protective!
Booknerdtvmoviegeek chapter 9 . 7/6
Anakin is adorable! Palpatine is a creep and I'm glad that Qui-Gon is keeping an eye on Obi-Wan’s reaction!
Booknerdtvmoviegeek chapter 8 . 7/6
Obi-Wan is taking advantage of all of the future knowledge he has and Anakin is absolutely there for it and attached. The teachings about the Senate is a really nice touch!
Booknerdtvmoviegeek chapter 7 . 7/6
The playfulness and openness that Obi-Wan is showing Anakin is so soft!
Booknerdtvmoviegeek chapter 6 . 7/6
Sleeping together is so sweet! Obi-Wan is just so bad at hiding his competence. The bond leaks and ptsd are heartbreaking and amazing!
Booknerdtvmoviegeek chapter 5 . 7/6
The snoring is hilarious and a great way to show an obvious change in Obi-Wan’s character.
Comforting Anakin is a giant step in the right direction and they both just need all the hugs an communication and it's adorable!
Booknerdtvmoviegeek chapter 4 . 7/6
I like the build up and the character's confusion.
Booknerdtvmoviegeek chapter 3 . 7/6
Oh babies. I usually am not a fan of Qui-Gon, but I make an exception for this fic. The lineage bonding and angst gets to me!
Booknerdtvmoviegeek chapter 2 . 7/6
Baby Anakin questioning Qui-Gon's sanity is great.

"He reached out then, his hand stretching slowly towards Anakin, who frowned a little, but moved to meet the Jedi halfway."

It's such a sweet little moment that shows Anakin's original trust in the jedi, even after hearing "Master".
Obi-Wan can actually take a breath now!
Booknerdtvmoviegeek chapter 1 . 7/6
I'm rereading this again because I'm on an Obi-Wanfanfic binge and this quote "Because we don't wear our hearts on our sleeves for you to examine?" really covers how the jedi and Anakin miscommunicated so much. The creche, where Anakin never was, taught the babies the jedi love language. Obi-Wan angst hurts so bad but the force loves him!
Kay Hau chapter 27 . 7/4
Wow! Thank you so much for such a great story! And a happy ending! Not just a happy ending - but practically a happily ever after! I’m so happy to finally see Qui-Gon and Shmi actually survive (for once!) and be a part of Anakin’s life, and Obi-wan’s journey is beautiful and inspiring! Thanks again and great job!
Alianna15 chapter 27 . 6/12
This is such as awesome story
2,780 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »