Reviews for Plato's Aftermath
Aconitum-Napellus chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I enjoyed this very much - you've got the characters down perfectly, and this is a nice little vignette to give some closure to that episode :-)
n9voc chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
EXCELLENT! Well told, and very thought provoking.

A 5-star short!

'nuff Said
rika195 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Definitely not one of the best episodes to watch. I groan when I think about it. Oh man. It hurts. But, you've done something I NEVER thought would EVER be possible, and that is to take the aftermath and turn it into a good story. Wow. How could you take somethign so awful like "Plato's Stepchildren" and make a cool story? You are amazing. That is simply all I can say.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I did not see much plot here, but your writing style as good. I think you should have a chapter two and devolop some of this.

I apologize if this sounds mean. I also had a review onece about having no plot, but it was blunt. Here I think you should keep going.

Feel free to rbuke me if i am wrong.
Ster J chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Oh, this is FABULOUS! It sounds like the beginning of a very good novel or series. Please consider continuing it!
Schematization chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Very interesting, indeed. I like the whole way you had us looking from the viewpoints of all four the characters involved in that little tense moment.

You brought about the fact that, atleast between Kirk and Uhura, that they finally saw what the other really was to them. Sometimes it's these kind of moments that forces people into those realizations.

and I must say that I thought you did a grand job with Uhura. Everyone seems to be writing about Chapel everytime you turn around, but few attempt Uhura in any fashion. So i thought you should know that I believe your take and the way you handled her in this story was wonderful.

A little more would've been nice though...*sniff*...but then I'm a Kirk fan, so what do you expect. But I did enjoy his role in this little piece of romance springing a new aboard the 'Enterprise'.

but I love the way Chapel let Spock really know how she felt, even after all that. Just letting him know that for her it was before, it was at the moment and it would be afterwards for sometime to come, that she would maintain her feelings for him. Something that would put most men on the edge of hyper tension.

All around a nice little tale of 'what if' and then one has to wonder, if the 'what if' had happened, what would've happened afterwards that could've changed everything. Just something for you to ponder on if you want to do a sequel...ahem..:0)
ralph the third chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Thought-provoking, indeed. Nice. I don't seem to have much of a knack for writing, so I think I'll stick with reading and this is nice. :)