Reviews for Tunnel Vision
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
it was so lovely!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Aw, I liked it. You actually manage to make canon KisaIta seem realistic, which is a feat. Nicely done.
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
ah...you've made me really fall in love with this pairing. somehow, they don't seem out of character when you write them in a romantic setting, which is no small feat.
Attila12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Aw. I just love this pairing. Again, excellently written.

Attila
Koneko-Haru-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This story is so beautiful!
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Wow. Amazing.
zoebabii328 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
aww how sweet!
Ailuros chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I do not usually read one shots, nor do I usually review. However, I found your piece poignant and touching. The detail was good, and characterization was believable. Well done.
XxDeafening.SilencexX chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Very nice depiction of Itachi and Kisame. It's not exaggerated, and the little details (like the shaved ice) were very well written. It makes me want to write something too...

Anyways, thanks for writing!
Everything And Nothing chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
That was so sweet... I cried. T_T But that's normal, I do that a lot. I'm easily moved. It was touching, a good piece of work.
Calimora chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I bow to the master of Character studies. I have no evaluation to make, only contemplation...
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
This was really interesting. I liked it.
Teslyn chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
This and Blind Eyes were both absolutely beautifully written. I loved them both!
Sheeshasan-999 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I can only find myself appreciating a Itachi/Kisame when you're the writer it seems.

You manage to make their relationship so casual, so natural that I wish it would be cannon. Or perhaps it is? After reading a fic like that I'm seriously wondering if it's not...
CJWKoala chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
So... in depth, poetic, and just indescribably amazing. Definitely write more for this pairing. ) I love it.