Reviews for Tights
Chibij1s chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
really cute! I loved it! :3
Mass Romantic chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was fantastic. I loved every minute.
Squid7000 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh, I ADORED THIS! It was so cute, and sweet, and amazing and YAY! Loved it.

Loved, especially, the last sentence. That was so wonderful and adorable and funny. I love that she got him into tights. Absolutely wonderful and she had to keep forcing herself not to look down. Because that is hard! Not that I'm some sort of pervert or anything . . . it's just . . . difficult!

Anyway, loved it to heck!

snapealina chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
here I was, a bit bored, thinking... hm... I think I'll read some new ships today... I need something with Remus. And maybe something het for a change...(lol) maybe Remus/Hermione? No, let's try Remus/Ginny.

I'm so glad I did that!

I loved this story, and when Ron walked in... hilarious!

"Are you wearing tights, Professor- erm, Remus?" ROFLMAO
vivi-g weasley chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
hahaha I loved it :D This Remus was absolutely irresistible And Ginny was hilarious.. The whole thing, really, was hilarious.. I couldn't stop laughing when Ron walked in xD The only part I wasn't completely satisfied with was that little, almost-peck kiss Or at least that's how I thought it was... But, even though short, I think it was great :D
andwhatroses chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
i love this! you're a really spectacular writer-i generally hate Ginny as a character but in this story in the Boy's Dream you make her almost lovable. and i love how you portray Remus, so playful in this story and sort of romantic in both. i'll be sure to read more by you in future.
Wolfheart Dragonwing chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Yeah. But great, as I have come to realise the nature of your stories.
lovemeasiam chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Loved it! Put a smile upon my face :D (like tht!) yay!.
Kira chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Brilliant story! Aww, Moony in tights... I wanna thimble him!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Oh! So sweet. Nice work.
Spirited Celebration chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Very funny! "Thimble him." Love the story!
green-eyed-angel chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
That was adorable...loved it.

I want to give Remus a thimble...LOL.

SereneLoonyLovegood chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
so funny! i LOVE your Remus! He's such a charmer. He made me even blush. Check my Remus/Ginny fanfic name-Please,let me have him.