Reviews for In A Boys Dream
PrinceByCrime chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Marvelous :) Very cute and fluffy and wonderful. Beautifully written, great idea. Oh and a great summery as well :) It's not often I read K rated stories that only have 1 chapter. Hats off to you!
dog-tooth chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wow... just, wow. This was amazing. So emotional and just wonderful. This is now my favourite Harry Potter fanfic :)

Well done.
Victoria chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
God, I love this! :) Great job!
Missy chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Awesome story, I loved it!
Hodgerhosen chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This is really touching. I'm crying. Nice job
Melissa chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I thought it was just so fun to read. After everyday in the story I had to take a break from reading it to catch my breath. I felt like I was right in the story kissing him. IT WAS AWSOME!
o chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Hee great job on this one!

It's so nice to see such well-written fics, you must have worked hard on these and it shows. I hope you write more! *hint**hint*
Waenthoronien chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
This story is so wonderful! I just love Remus and I wish I could be in Ginny's place right now... :) Simply lovely!
Spirited Celebration chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Love the last line. I love this story! 'Tis AWESOME!
moonys-witch chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Brilliant! Rock on, very good. Ive always liked this pairing!
LupinFan227 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I loved this story the first time I read it so long ago. It's beautifully written, and I love the dichotomy of the sweet and melancholy. Those types of stories that weave both emotions in and out are my favorites, and I've always enjoyed your writing. I look forward to reading more of your stuff, and I hope you continue to bring back the "oldies, but goodies" that we've seen before. Good luck!