Reviews for Transformation
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
*$! you
Shady-Rocket-chu-girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Who's Marlin? It's a dumb question I know, but at my old school they had this series but not the WHOLE series and I haven't read any of the books in what feels like FOREVER! So uh yea... LOVE the story it's great!
wolffirez chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
Oh my gosh! I loove this story! / Its so well written.

I have been giving up on these avalon stories. First of all no offense to those but I hate stories about their daughters, its so stupid. And secondaly their random and boring.

THIS ONE however is brillant! Kudos! *if I did had a file I would definately put this on my favs...*

Oh and by the way I *heart* this pairing so much! Emily Marlin forever!

Thanks for the enterianing story! XP
Wild Child 15 chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
WOW!THIS IS REALLY it to read more .
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
It's really good, I love Emily&Marlin! hehehe update soon
Sam's Firefly chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
I liked it! Emily's a mermaid. That'd be cool.
Snowlia chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
What? I'm confused...why did the Dark Sorceress do that, what did she hae to gain, well I guess we're not supposed to know that yet right? Haha. Sorry, yeah I'm confused, it was well written but my head-hurts...lol
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
I love the story!
Sam's Firefly chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
SHE GOT CHANGED INTO A MERMAID!

that'd be kinda cool if ya think about it...

can't wait for more!
Snowlia chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
OK...I'm confused...Did Emily turn into a mermaid? I wanna be a mermaid! *Sorry, too much sugar...* anyway that's what it sounded like, but I am very confused, why is she on the floor crying? It was well written just confusing. Also Marlin is pale green not blue.
anna chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
Yay! I'm glad that you made a sequel. It was pretty good. Please write soon!
Sam's Firefly chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
that was good. I LOVE Marlin Emily stories! can't wait for the 3rd chappie!
Snowlia chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
Again, interesting. It seemed rather short so maybe could have made it longer? Honestly I would have thought MArlin could have thrown Kara away with ease but maybe not. I did very much enjoy it though, just try to make the next chapters slightly longer so we can get more of what's going on. :)

*Looks at 'C'mon. You know you want to.'* O_o Oh my...
Sam's Firefly chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
This is good! Good Luck with the writing! Can't wait for more!
Snowlia chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Very good. It does sound like Rachel Roberts style of writing but it just seems like you jumped into the story pretty quick, making it a little confusing,