Reviews for Lines
JenEvan chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
THis is one of the few stories that actually portrayed the strength in Skyfire aside from his pacifist nature. And that it was narrated from Starscream's POV (someone who'd known Skyfire very well) made the impact even deeper.

The scene of the fight and execution, coupled with Starscream's observations, and later realisations, made it chilling.

But it ended with quite a warm tone, where friendships are rekindled, and someone learnt a lesson about having a true friend.
Meiza chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Good story. The last line for the win.
Shadir chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I like I, this very good one.
firecracker chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I enjoy reading your fics. You capture the most accurate Skyfire I've seen so far. I don't get all the wimp Skyfire portrayals. He was never afraid to fight in the TV show. In fact, Optimus often had to restrain him. You captured his stubborness and 'casual arrogance'. He really never followed Prime's orders like the others anyway. Good job!
Kittona chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
very interesting and thought provoking. good job.
MoonMadKitty chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This is a wonderfully painted short story, vivid in both sound and image. Very nicely done!
Iniora Nackatori chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Wow. I never really pegged Sky Fire as the kind of guy to... well, decapitate someone. Even if that someone was Screamer...

Well... Wow. Until your next great story, this is Iniora Nackatori, signing out.
Syntia13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
That's what the friends are for - to make you notice you've crossed the line - and to help you step back :)

The 'execution' was ... captivating? chilling? Sth like that. Good work.
Wariena chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Nicely done! I was hooked all the way through, and I like the fresh POV. Good work!
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
hm, who knew that Starscream can still hold on to a friendship like that even though Skyfire is now and autobot. Really good story and hope you write more soon! _