Reviews for Worth And Mercy
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
It's really good, but made me kinda sad cause I'm and HPGW shipper. It just didn't seem right, but you are a phenominal writer!
Yuval chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I read it...

I also read some of your other stories. I really like the angstyness and how screwed up everything is, but I can't say that I quite get them.

I feel stupid, but these are the ones that I need clarifications on:

The one where both Ginny and Hermione are widows, this one, and the one with Theo.

Oh. Sorry. I just noticed that you posted this in '06. I'm not sure if you're still in the fandom...why is it that all of the authors that I like are over the fandom by the time that I find them?

Anyhow, good job.
Emmy chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
damn - i was really rooting for harry and ginny to end up together! no matter, it was still amazingly good. i came here from a torrent of sunbursts, and believe me, i'm going back to read every single one of your fics! you're an amazing writer, for sure, keep the stuff coming!
Weird Not Boring chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I read it, and I loved it. xD I didn't think I would - the beginning was really confusing - but you tied everything up at the end so nicely I couldn't help but love it.
twinsofthesky chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I just read that over twice.

And my heart hurts. It sounds ridiculous, I know, but it hurts and I think I'm about to burst into tears.

I'm going to comfort myself with the thought that Draco will sweep by in a couple of minutes, and they fall fabulously in love, while Harry seethes in jealousy for the rest of his days.

Beautiful writing style, details, everything. It was so exquisite.
luka-black chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I can't say I truly loved it, but I think I really liked it. I'ts really hard to read something you connecto to in some way with real life.

Great form of writing.

Congrats!
Etar chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Umm...

I read it

Right-

I can't really say I enjoyed it, and that's really not the way I imagine things turning out but reading this made it feel so write. This story is wonderful and extremely believable- it's one of those where I'll remember parts of it and get it confused with cannon in 20 years time.

You should be very proud, the structure is perfect.

-E
Gevurah chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
"but we agreed, at the end of my sixth year, that we were better as friends." - That.. I don't know, but that struck a cord. Made me think Harry's really selfish, you know? Like, when he looks back, all he can see is how he felt, he doesn't see anything concerning Ginny's feelings in the matter, he just assumes that if he felt that way, then she must have as well. It also makes me think that he couldn't have (really, truly) loved her since he obviously couldn't *see* her.

Anyways, the entire things was Brilliant (with a capital B). I love the back and forth between the article and Ginny. In my mind, you are the QUEEN of One-Shots... well, Queen of Ginny one-offs anyways...
IndiaInk chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Wow. This is very unique. I was quite confused until almost the end of the story because I wasn't sure who was who and what was happening when, but I suppose you intended it to be that way. At the end everything became clear, and I must say that this is a very beautiful, although sad piece.
haydenrocks14 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Great story. However i must say i hate it for the sole purpose of ginny gets left in the dust. haha. keep up the good work. You had me guessing to the end.
k chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
It was pretty good, but a little confusing. Of course, thats just my opiniion because I am an extreme Harry/Ginny shipper. But over all, I can tell you are a very talented writer and I am looking forward to reading more of your work!
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Aw...Ginny is so much easier to sympathize with in this sort of overshadowed light. Only criticism: I can't imagine Harry giving interviews about his personal life. Actually, I quite dislike this Harry, but that may have been your point.

I've got a sortof-maybe-one-day-Harry/Ginny AU I'm posting right now, if you're interested. I could always use more readers :)

Besides that, great job.

wow

beautiful
Strangely Sirius chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Sad!

Stories like this just depress me, because I can see Ginny ending up like this: unable to stop loving Harry while he moves on and falls in love with other women.

This was very well written, characterazation was good, and I enjoyed it immensely, in a twisted sort of way, since it brought me down at the same time.
dddynamite chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I read it and it was cool kinndda bittersweet but well writen!