Reviews for Beyond the Veil Lies Chicago?
Revliledpembroke chapter 4 . 7/10
Thetis? The river spirit that dunked Achilles in the River Styx? That's a hell of fairy godmother. Oh, and GIMME MORE!
Revliledpembroke chapter 3 . 7/10
It just occurred to me... shouldn't Harry have called Murphy LEFT-tenant, and not lieutenant? Being British and all that.
Fez8745 chapter 4 . 5/28
HP's response should be, "Oh a Fairie...Ok, Give Hermione back or i'll come to the Fairy land and kill all in my path until i find her. You have 24 hours to comply."
then just ignore her, the useless "Fairy Godmother" who did nothing his entire life.
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 1/30
Rather interesting story so far, especially with the end of this chapter. :) Hope you continue it sometime.
Weirdshipper chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
I always wanted to read this type of fix cause Dresden files... But people never seem to write that much. Still great story even though your probably not going to update... Forever... :(
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
i did not expect that
Akasha Drake chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
Oh, that does NOT sound good for Harry Potter.

Or Dresden, for that matter.
KShara Khan chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Did you know that there was a cartoon that took place in Chicago in the 90s; it was called "The Biker Mice from Mars". Why don't you try adding that to your story? I think it would make it fun!
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Well that's not good . . .
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
Medusa's story is depressing in any world.
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
Just great, two Harrys that are both trouble magnets, both with Fairy GodMothers. At least Harry P. may find out what is going on with Hermione...maybe she was sent home or needed for her knowledge. Is Harry an animagus or a were-something?
Panther Hardraad chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
God dammit you can not write these shorts and leave me hanging! Plz continue Plz
coolcat12345 chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Greek goddess of justice for godmother? How fitting. Did she have hand in events of Halloween when Harry was year old. Will she and Lea start club for faerie godmothers of Harry wwizards?
Zarthrax chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
You can't just leave it lie on this note, man! Come end it, or move it along, one of the two! lol
Face Yourself chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Please tell me you're going to continue this story one day? Dresden crossovers are (some of) the best, and there aren't nearly enough of them!