Reviews for No Time Like the Present
xCabooseRTRvB chapter 7 . 7/24
It may be a really long time since your last update, but I'd like to see what'll happen next. Its okay if you don't want to continue it though. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story. : )
Rikkilucario7 chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME AT A CLIFF HANGERRRRRR?! RAWR!
But other than you leaving me a cliffhanger (WHYYYYYYY?) it 'twas an awesome sauces story and I enjoyed reading it a lot n.n :D YAAAAAAAAAAY!
emoprincess3587 chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
I can't wait for an update! Its sounding really interesting! Keep up the good work!

lol everyone thinks Bridge is dead! poor guy...
Deljuj chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
Interesting, I can't wait till an UPDATE!
xquisittexabie chapter 7 . 4/13/2008
This is getting really good, Please dont leave it unfinished like this. Do update soon? I wana see what happens next, is he gona get back to the others or nott?
kitsune chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
this story is so good! please update. T_T
kitsune chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
is good! more please!
Rogue SG-1 chapter 7 . 4/6/2007
Good story!

Interesting plot with krybots

update soon!
mmelon3 chapter 7 . 1/7/2007
i like this story alot! but what's gonna happen to bridge? is he gonna get back to his own dimension, will he ever see his friends again? please update soon!
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 7 . 11/22/2006
Aww... poor rangers... they shouldn't be giving up this easily though... Bridge is still alive! Come on Bridge! You can do it! Find that krybot and get home! Great chap! Update soon!
Light Avatar chapter 7 . 10/22/2006
Interesting story; keep up the good work!
Blackie Frogz chapter 7 . 10/7/2006
Nice story so far. Just a question or two though, where are Syd and Sky in the alternate dimension? And doesn't Bridge still have his morpher, or at least that's what I feel when I read the story, if he does can't he communicate with other through it? I don't know, just wondering.
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
This is sort of an SPD rewrite of the Ninja storm eppisode 'The Wild Wipeout' where Tori was surfing a big wave, wiped out and ended up in an alternate dimention where the power rangers were evil and the monsters were good! It's somewhat similar... I noticed that recently... only they never had a funeral for Tori! I like this story, but c'mon... you've got to bring Bridge back... soon!
garnetred chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
Excellent chapter. That was a nice memorial they had for Bridge. I hope that Bridge will be able to help save these people from whatever dimension he is in. Please update soon.
Cycloptic NightBat chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
YAY! This chapter was great. The funeral was sad though.