Reviews for Within Blue Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Yay! You noticed too! I was thinking the first time I read Death Note how Light's name is almost exactly the same as Hikari from Digimon! :)
Tsuki-Dei chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Don't know why this doesn't have more reviews. Such a good story. Death Note is not usually my fandom, but this story was very interesting.

Very interesting, indeed...

Ta ta~
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This was interesting...

I trust by now you've learned a little more about conception of a child. The morning after and there's already a fetus? Yes, you are definitely a cheater - you skip over things to move the plot along.

I agree with Ryuk, Light disgusts me. He has no care for Misa's life nor Taichi's (lol, btw. Did anyone else put two and two together without you pointing it out in the A/N?).

You can't help but feel bad for Misa because she sacrificed everything for Light and he's a complete and utterly inconsiderate jerk.

I seriously found Misa speaking of herself in third-person quite annoying. *shrugs*
MistariaPotter chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
poor misa!
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
so sad...your a very good writer.
Shekina666 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
You made me sad... :[
masaaki chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
v
nocturnal dream chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
You are so good at this! This story is better than the actual manga.
PenguinMaster chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
OMG that was so sad, and well written, I wish Ryuk could save misa, and I hate how Raito can be such a bitch sometimes even though he's probably one of the most awesome manga characters ever. But Misa can't see her lifespan cuz deathnote users can't see deathnote user's lifespans
ckret2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Very nice. Though why is it that the baby's lifespan has to be the same as Misa's? Maybe three weeks is how long the baby has before Light forces her to abort, or she has a miscarriage or something. And how does she know the lifespan/name if she can't see the baby (or the fetus, in this case)?

Erm... All nitpicking aside (sorry!), this is a great fic, a clever fic, and a well-written fic. I especially like the last line. It's just so appropriate. In a weird way. Anyway, fantastic job.
yuniechan chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
That was so sad. I hope Ryuk somehow saves Misa and her baby. Stupid, evil Light. I'm glad Near got that asshole in the end.