Reviews for Surviving Through the Hours
Emberwolf227 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Omg nooooo! That's so sad! But very good.
Katie4ever chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I've read some of your stories before, never really had time to review. I'm sorry for that, but this one. I'm not sure why, but this just took my complete shock. This was just perfect and so raw, i guess. I liked it even though it was sad. Really, really good job.
Suzey chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
aww thats so sad still a very good story but damn it almost made me teary!
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I was almost crying...so emotional..poor bobby..poor everyone..
XmyangelGabrielx chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Wow now that story had me in tears. That is so sad. BUt great story Love how you wrote it. 100/100
YourMidnightCinderella chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
omg ok i know im extremely late but OMG

that was so good

your a really good writer and this left

me speechless with tears in my eyes

Amazing
CatherineWinner chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
OMFG...that ending! wow
Ailin-'O chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Oh God... I hope you're happy because, you did make me cry like a baby... Dear god, this was perfect. Awesome. Friggin fantastic, I'm telling you.
thafemaleshacklebolt chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
IM CRYIN UR SO GUD.i got the dvd on sunday and ive watched it like 10 times since deleted scences n all

ne hu i jus really liked it n think u shud continue writing
iCraft chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
aww. so sad. poor bobby, i wanna go hug him now...

-michelle
Morganfae chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Very, very, sad... It really was a terrific and moving fic though.

Laurel
XNegAttentionX chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Oh, that was so sad, it literally brought tears to my eyes (which I can't admit much does) and it was just perfect. I love how Bobby isn't shown as being "Mr. Macho" in this story but how he is truly affected by the death of his brother and possible love...Amazing.
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
that was depressing. but still really good! heart-wrenching.

*Cam* yet, again, you've made it onto my favorites list!
JoeyJonasPower chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Thats incredibly sad. Your writing as a way of making me want to cry and never stop. Good job.
nylady chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Definetely good, I like the way that you made Bobby so dark and he probably would have done it. As you said he lost two people he truly knew cared for him no matter what. Excellent short story.