Reviews for Cops and Robbers
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Aww, poor Eric. I usually don't feel bad for him but no one should have to go through that, lol.

Very cute. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
That awkward moment when some of the characters names are people you know names.
touched by an angel with love chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Love this, it's just too funny. There's not enough Speed/Calleigh ships and that saddens me, he is so hot. If only Calleigh and Speed got together in the show.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
::Snickers:: love it, well done!
TheDistractedWriter chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
hahaha i loved it great work! ]
csimiamifreako chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
HAHA, DONT KNOW HOW I EVER MISSED THIS ONE, BUT I REALLY LIKE IT! A LOT! LOL, PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAV TAKES ON THIS MISSING MOMENT! GREAT JOB!

TALLIEGH FOREVER!
C.H.E.A.R chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
LOL!
Gumdrop1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
lol That was great! :)
silver-screen-953 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
DancingDaisy chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
What a cute story! I love, love, LOVE Speed and Calleigh together. I loved the scene when Eric ambushes Speed and roughs him up. Too funny! :)
speedfanatic05 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
This made me laugh, really hard! I enjoyed it immensely! There can never be enough S/C stories! Great job!
randomwriting chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I was so happy to discover this little gem. What an unexpected spin on "no midnight tiptoe"! Like Eric, the late night visitor took me by surprise. I loved everything about this story. Nice choice to tell from Eric's perspective. Loved his thoughts at the end. Can't say I disagree.
Jessica237 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
An S/C spin on the whole midnight tiptoe thing! I don't think I've seen one like that before. I like it! Good job! :D
Lakshmibai chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Hehe, thought this was very funny. Nice original take on that infamous scene. Liked the way you wrote Eric's thoughts. Good job!