Reviews for Death on the Radio
Smurf2005 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
*cough* That was pretty sad and powerful. I should have read this years ago. You may nopt remember, but a few years ago, you reviewed a Tokyo Mew Mew story of mine called "It Can't Be". Ryou killed himself and Ichigo died after she found out he was dead. Hopes that sounds familiar. Lol. Anyways, I am off to read your happy, lemon filled stories! Cheers! ~Smurf2005~
Hiratai chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Well I usually dont like characters dying..

But your fic was different so I liked it.

Good ending I must say.

Best part : AKITO HAS LARYNGITIS!

LOL!

Some random guy with a gun knows Kyo's name..lol..
Super-Kyo chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
That was sad! Poor Kyo-kun!
Crys chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
le gasp!

You killed my KYOU!
Matistama chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
now I see why it's called death radio...*sniff*...so sad going to cry...
Topaznik-Citrine chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...THAT WAS...GRIMLY RANDOM. IT WAS SO GRIMLY RANDOM IT MADE ME WANNA SHOOT MYSELF. NOT BCUZ OF THE SADNESS,BCUZ OF THE FACT THAT I ACTUALLY READ ALL THIS...WITHOUT GOING INSANE.(even tho i think i did) AND THE MAIN REASON IS BCUZ I HAVE SO MANY EMOTIONS GOING THRU MY HEAD,I CANT TELL WICH ONE I AM...SO BASICALLY,I CANT ANSWER BCUZ IM EMOTIONELESS. AND SINCE MY CERTAIN PERSONALITY IS MADE UP OF EMOTION,MY THOUGHTS ARE BASICALLY BLANK. IM LIKE A ROBOT TYPING THIS DOWN AUTOMATICALLY...THAT SOMETIMES HAPPENS TO ME...WHAT USED TO BE RARELY IS NOW HAPPENING OFTEN. SO,BASICALLY,UR FANFIC CAUSED A MENTAL SHUTDOWN OF SOME SORT...DIFFERENT FROM THE 'HELL BREAKING LOOSE' IN MY BRAIN. AND WITH THAT I MUST DESCEND TO REGAIN MY COMPOSURE...GOODBYE,AND GOOD DAY.
heartsstwice chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Alright...I'm really starting to think you enjoy making me cry! All of your tragedy stories seem to do that to me. Anyway, this story was a very nice story and I think it was a really great idea the way you made it so Tohru and Kyo were to be together in the end. That was so sweet! It just makes me want to go AW!

Love,

JadeBangle
Rayn Lake chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
thats so sad!
Nari of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
*sniff sniffs sob cry* OMG! HOW COULD YOU KILL BOTH TOHRU AND KYO IN A ONE-SHOT? WHY, WHY WHY? AKITO, YOU ASS HOLE! lol! great writing
LaRhonda chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Well that was very depressing. Yet very sweet. so it was swepressing. Good job regardless!
Amester chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
ok wow that was different...your a good writer..cept ur plot was well...special. do you need a shrink? hav you been thinking of suicide? i think you should try something a little happier. i would difinitely read it!
lloyd-forever chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
O.o YOU KILLED TOHRU AND KYO IN ONE ONESHOT! lol wow. That's the most main character deaths I've read in one chapter. (yah i know its a one shot) poor Kyo... meh Akito needs to learn to accept change! sheesh! lol anyway as sad and tradgic as it was, it was good! :D yay Kitty-san!