Reviews for ANAKIN'S REDEMPTION
Wow! Now it's getting interesting! I hope Anakin and Padme reunite.
This is was heartwarming. Really hope Leia and Anakin patch things up. Anakin's been through enough as Vader.
I'm surprised Han didn't attack Anakin at first sight. Loving the story so far.
Even I got to Say you got a legit excuse for Padme still being alive... that was BAD acting
hh
Lol
GaryTheNeutral chapter 23 . 1/5
This story is truly and beautifully amazing. THIS is the story I've been waiting and searching for. After all these years, I found what my young self has been looking for, a story where Anakin lives and makes amends and Re-connections with everybody he's cared about. With the addition of Padme living and them getting back together, you're pushing the right buttons. THANK YOU for this story. The Force is truly strong with you. And this is coming from a Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker fan as well as a fan of Star Wars. :')
Dirtkid123 chapter 23 . 10/13/2016
GAH! IM SOBBING IN THE BATHROOM! DESPERATELY TRYING TO STOP MY HYSTERICS! This was so TOUCHING!
Guardian of Valhalla chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Your story is very interesting story of Anakin's Redemption if I were you I just go back and be worth something when Anakin thought he was going to die because his rest before it was going out he should have been a little bit before that sequence and suddenly he turns to Luke wait I can breathe that's really bad storytelling but I do like your story all I'm saying is maybe go back in just a little bit differently haven't realized you can believe much sooner than that sequence I know you want to try to recapture the end when you thought he was going to die but when you read that line in the stand the way he explained that he thought I was going to die and any ways away I can breathe again that's that's really bad story idea what your story is great and I like the fact that the Star Wars fanfic out of have no hesitation using material from the movie or the anime series themselves so thank you I'm just giving a suggestion from any of the movies or the anime Star Wars so thank you but I just suggest you fix that cuz that sounds go back and read it and realize how that sounds to you as you reading it I just give me idea how you can make it more just so he does have great potential so just suggested something and you have no p.m. so I can suggest to you he there well gotta go my cat got out of the double end lightsaber again just kidding
DarthAnakin2003 chapter 5 . 8/26/2016
Hey it's me again, and I'm writing my own Anakin survives rotj story. Is it OK if I use the element of 'skinning' Anakin and putting him in the bacta tank?
Thanks, Darth Anakin.

PS the rest of the plot is my own
DarthAnakin2003 chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
Love the post where Han's like 'what happened to your face... You don't wanna go around looking like a Bith for the rest of your life! LOL
I must say, the whole story's pretty great
Jacqueline Roget chapter 23 . 8/25/2016
Loved it!
Cyber-Cactus chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
Urgh... In Chapter 1 you could really see where the original script ended and the fanfic took over. How Vader and Luke turns from really sad and depressed to overly joyful. And Vader just... being able to heal for some reason, sure, I've seen force healing in games and such but in this situation? Eh... Couldn't you have done something else?
And Leia... oh boy, here we go... She mentions god. I mean, people don't believe in god in Star Wars. Sure there is probably some civilization on some planet that believes in some higher power but that's besides the point! She is not supposed to say "Oh my god" as if this wasn't even Star Wars anymore. Hopefully this gets better after each chapter or else I will be very disappointed.
jackjones15660 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I love how in the first chapter you can see the great writing from the movies... and then you can tell where the fanfiction just comes in and totally ruins it. Vader wrnt from a sucidal man who just wanted to die good to suddenly a cheerful Barney...
Dragonis Prime chapter 15 . 6/3/2016
Anakin banging his head on a shuttle is something I want to see in a movie.