Reviews for New Creation
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is really great!
Chocolatekat chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
very fun story. i liked it's pass and how the characters moved through it. Yeah for Ron and Hermione. and go Draco with Harry. But how the heck did Draco manage to have sex with boys and not kiss them? really? and isn't Harry kinda cheating on Ginny now? I know they both agree with the turn of events but he should have told her first. Just to be on the safe side. Anyway besides me being nit picky, i really do like your story. Good work on it
Janelily chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I liked it.

Thanks for sharing.
sweetytweety chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
That was brilliant! I LOL'd when Neville was stumbling as he was reading out of the book. And the interaction between Draco and Harry was just so adorable! Thanks for sharing! ]
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Hah, funny.
2321 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
damn i can't believe that nore people didn't review this.

i love this story its really funny.

you should totally write some more!

i lvoe the way you write.

great fic!

totally clicking favorite story and authour!

ta
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Liked your fic! :) But Malfoy scared me a little...
loha chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Professor Mcgonagll shows a video of pregnancy and the complete birth of a child. From water breaking to taking the tike home. And of course the husband's broken arm and the wife's curses on him. Pregnancy should include fatness, water retaining, moodswings, sensitivity, wierd cravings, and any other unpleasant stuff I don't know. Oh yeah, and the aftermath, little sleep, never regaining your figure, hormone changes( hair going straight to curly etc.)And maybe they should practice parenting an egg, sack of flour, or a doll.
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
interesting story. is there going to be any more. i think draco and harry are cute. i love gay guys. but the problem is is that they are gay they are the sweetest guys and yet they have to be gay wow im talking to much. better go. bye
ladynightsky chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Oh gosh...

I agree, it should be M.

It was funny...and sick

I barely lived through reading it.

Bleh.

Still 'good' though.

:)Bee
Blesser chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
lolz, it was... HILAROUS! I loved it, please continue soon.
ashesfan0810 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
this is not a hermione and severus story put it some where eles the fans of the couple might read it thinking is a story about them and then get mad at you when they find out is not and leave you mean reviews. the hermione and severus section is for stories about them and no one else.
clichebusters chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I feel sick now. Thanks, really.

...Not.

BTW- I'd change this to M if I was you.

Kyle Melavowig