Reviews for Stupid Cupid
Abhieghail chapter 15 . 7/20
why TT please finish this
victoriadam chapter 15 . 6/30
actually, legitimately, shamelessly begging you to finish! it's giving me chest pains. great job so far :)
BoopD chapter 15 . 5/30
SPEEDY SPEEDY SPEEDY.
Cross my fingers for SpeedyXRaven
iamsammiej chapter 15 . 5/17
Please continue! this is one of the most amazing raven fanfics ever! I love the chemistry between the character and you got me shipping raven and speedy! ️️️ I need to know what happens! Hoping for the best. Please give all the people who followed your story some closure. I need closure.
BrownEyesAngel chapter 15 . 5/16
Lovely story, I hope it's not abandoned. Looking forward to the next chapter.
fiendnat138 chapter 15 . 3/27
UPDATE ;-;
rmsjms98 chapter 15 . 3/19
Please do update soon! I love this story and would hate to see it never finished
I stumbled on this last year, read it, thoroughly enjoyed it, and bookmarked the page. And now, I have read it again with the utmost pleasure and hope you will continue it. An extraordinary story really. I was a little cautious with Speedy and Raven, but I feel like you write them breathtakingly well, especially in their situation. Please don't abandon it, but don't continue if you don't want to. Endlessly grateful,
a loyal reader
Hot passionate sex in a multi-million dollar mansion? Sounds like a good plan for RobxRae 3 hint hint wink wink. XD Love the story, still have my fingers crossed for a RobxRae ending.. ;; Hehehe
DrowningInFeelz chapter 2 . 1/18
*slowly chants*
...BEASTBOY

*can badly contain excitement as eyes rapidly bounce around the browser page*
*eyes land on word pairings at top*

"Raven, Robin, Speedy "

*curses and throws tablet across the room*
DownWiththeShip chapter 15 . 1/3
Oh, my gosh. You are possibly my favorite robrae author on fanfiction - I say possibly because the time intervals between updates are SOOOO long!
No one has made me root for Robin and Raven like your stories...but this one isn't the case.
Something that kinda gets to me, though, is the fact that while Speedy is a charming character altogether, Robin comes off as such a jerk.
For once, I'm rooting for Speedy and a raven rather than Robrae which is a new experience...
Fallen chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
for the love of the characters, please do an update.

Something to let everyone you haven't forgotten about this story. If you are still needing Gotham ideas, remember Robin grew up there, lots of unfinished stuff before you bring in the Bat. Technically, Dick Grayson is still supposed to be in Gotham, so the odd public appearance is expected.
krostovikraven1 chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
Dude! Cmon! This is great. You know by now I'm a big fan of your stories and i have promised myself i'll read them all but must you update between such dreadfully long periods of time? I mean, i get that by now you have landed a job in your preferred field ( i know you mentioned what it was somewhere in your notes but i only read quick through out because i wanted to get to the story) which congratulations are in order and that it must take most of your time but cmon, do think of your loyal fans awaiting patiently and excitedly f for the next update of this one or any other story that's still '' in the works '' so please, update soon. Love your work and your plots and the overall way of how you portray the characters that are so believable that's almost impossible to believe, and the more i read, the more i want i like the pairings you come up with so please ( on my knees looking up with puppy eyes) update soon.
J chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
To be honest, I was very hesitant to give this fic a chance as I'm not a big fan of love triangles. At all. I was also scared that this would end up being a RaexSpeedy fic.. BUT maybe I'm just a sucker for underdogs because now I TOTALLY WANT THIS TO BECOME A RAExSPEEDY FIC OH GOD. My heart goes out for the poor redhead.
Anyways, ships aside, I just wanted to say kudos to you for making the love triangle work! I was so surprised to find myself enjoying the dynamic. I also adore how you've written every single character, especially how you gave depth to Roy and the relationship Raven and Cy have.
I've thoroughly enjoyed your story (every word of it) and want to thank both you and Abbie for such a great read. I hope to see it continued! :)
pleathe chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
Girl I swear to god, it's been a damn year, if you don't update soon I will actually combust and wither away until the my only remains are tears I have shed for this fic