Reviews for A Deceitful Web of Seduction
xoElle23 chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
This story made me cry it was so sweet. The Julie/Sandy plot where RM walked in and the dude was like "So, are you ready to get married?" It killed me! Probably one of the sweetest and most romantic things I've ever read. Phenominal.
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
Aw D What a cunning, cute, clever ficlet! I loved every bit of it. The seduction, the hidden feelings, and just the way Ryan and Marissa were to each other, in general. Sweet, caring, nurturing. The ending was absolutely clever and adorable. How Ryan dared Marissa to marry him and how she dared him to say that he loved her :) The tricks never stopped :D But they weren't bad tricks, though. Just fun and loving. And I loved how they quickly setteled on having children and I just swooned over Ryan's thoughts about being married to Marissa and to all that it would bring for YEARS to come :) And it was a beautiful ending to see how Ryan took to the most important words that were ever said to him :D Aw, I'll miss this ficlet! Thanks so much though for continuing this. It was a really good one shot, but it was wonderful to see how it turn into something much more than that. Thanks so much!
RyRissa4ever chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
that chapter was amazing. I love how Julie and Sandy got involved! It was too cute.

update ASAP!
iLoVeRynMar chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
fav!
smith chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
I'm really impressed with this story! I loved it! I LOVED Marissa's character, which is srprising because that doesn't happen that often. And it was the perfect amount of story/fluff/cheesiness. I loved the way you ended the first chapter, too! Is there a sequel/ a similar story describing Seth/Summer's relationship? I guess I'll just have to look for it!
chasitybsp chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
Charlynn- So so sorry it has taken me so long to read and review this chapter you posted. I have been so busy- I havent even watched the finale of the OC yet- So dont tell me if you have :-)

Anyways this last chapter was amazing as usual- the banter between Julie and Sandy was so funny, loved how you detailed all of his thoughts! I thought the plan they came up with was pretty good!-

Loved Ryan's dare- "So are you leaving here single with a friend or are you leaving here married with a husband!"

So adorable beyond words!

I really loved the emotion and amount of description you put into this story. I swear at times I feel as if I know these characters you create!

I loved the ending with Marissa throwing away her birth control and the two of them finally exchanging their "I love You's!"

So thanks so much for another unreal fic ! (Unreal as in good!)

Also I have been wondering what you have been up to! I havent heard from you in awhile and besides this story nothing else has been updated- I am so, so dying for you to write another Chapter for Blue Light Crashing- It is definitely my new favorite! So please send me an email and let me know how you are! Talk to you soon! CHASITY
WhiteKisses chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
That was a really fitting end, but I'm so sad that its over already! I think that the end came a little too soon, there should be a few more chapters.

I loved what Julie did and it was really funny when ryan started blabbering about marissas clothes in front of their parents. And I admire Marissa for having the guts to just assume that ryan wanted the birth-control gone, or maby they had discussed that before. I loved, loved, LOVED the end, you made it really sweet and I'm soo happy for them, I wish I could find love like that. I'm really curious about your next project, what ever will you write next? I hope you update Blue Light Crashing soon and that you will write a really long fic after that. And by the way, I saw that you changed the name, and its all because of me, I'm flatterd, really ;)

huggs Emma
CohenNAtwood chapter 6 . 2/18/2007
Aw I loved it. So sad to see that its over but I loved every minute of it. Job well done.
psparkle7189 chapter 6 . 2/18/2007
aww this was perfect! I didn't think they'd get married but they do like challenges and bets so it makes sense... I honestly loved this chapter! Update soon :) -did they ever finish her room?

-Steph
Jenn chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
YAY! a new chapter i was getting withdrawls because you dont post everyday anymore :(

this chapter was great and so cute and fluffy. cant wait for next story!
Janer59 chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
yes! that was a brilliant plan...so sinister :) lol! i loved the birth control innuendo - too cute! is this story almost over? Cause im dying to see about their children and what S/S think about this whole thing? i thought it was just perfect and i loved that for once Sandy and Julie had the same agenda and were working together and getting along for the most part :) PLEASE POST SOON!
brandyurastar chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
that was such a good ending! loved the 'daring' theme throughout!

thanks for writing!

cant wait to read more from ur other fics!
Ally chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
I LOVE IT! FINALLY! hahahahahah I look foreward to a new chapter :):):O)
THall chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
Good ending! It never got boring, good length for the plot and very good writing! thanks!
ocgirl.fr chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
Yay, cool! The wedding is kind of surprising ... I totally wasn't expecting that! Lol!

Anyway, was it the end? If not continue soon, and if it was, do a sequel !

UPDATE ASAP!