Reviews for A Birthday Wish
Eliannora chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Oh I love lemons ;3

but this was surely a lime. im going to go find your uncut version! oh ho ho ho ~

i absolutely adored your writing. Keep writing ;3
Eliannora chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Ep! I'm so excited to read this. It feels like they're a little ooc, but then again, this is many years after the fact, ne? Of course they'd be different.

I can't wait to read the next chapter! and hopefully this story isn't left unfinished T.T I'd be super disappointed.

I loved your little ramble at the top about the mortgage, hahaha. Very entertaining.

now I'm off to reading instead of rambling!
JustHerefortheLemons chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I really love this story you can truly feel the emotion between the two.I love this series I wish there were more stories for it. **sigh** I really enjoyed it so far! I can't wait to finish it! D

Thanks for the story

J-rocklover
Faye-Faye14 chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
You did a tremendous job with this fic! Yay. Ryuho and Mimori were written perfectly. You really did a great job with keeping them realistic
Lady Rini chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
I really like your story.
strawberrydonut chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Oh how we all love angst! With an absence of six years, this is exactly how I imagined RxM's reunion to be...not all "lovey dovey" and "oh, how I missed you" at the beginning. You do a really great job of keeping them in character. I also liked how you hinted at Ryuho's most "unHOLY" indiscretions. I mean, who would expect a handsome young man like him to be celibate after all this time? Awesome fic and I look forward to The Birthday Present!
Eternal Crystal Rose chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
This was a such an awesome fic! How much the suspense began from the half of chapter one all the way to end of chapter two. Good job on the description btw! And you should (like you said in last comments in chapter two) make the next fic 'The Birthday Present'! I hope you will choose to start writing it!

Later
And FOREVER chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Ah man, it was soo beautiful!.. This was an excellent chapter.

I can't wait to see what they do next. I also need to read your Trigun fic here soon..
shaid chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
great story, Aine! I'm still not too familiar with s-CRY-ed but I've watched it a few times and so understood a most of what was going on. And you did wonderfully, really. Great writing! I hope to read more from you soon!
Lucky Meryl chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
Aww that was cute! -fans- It's a bit warm in here, no? Anyways, I didn't know there was gonna be two chapters! You tricked me! XD Good job though...few typos and grammar errors here and there, but nothing horrible. Great story though!

~Meryl is so lucky...
GoldAngel2 chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
Whew I had to take a deep breath after that one-tasteful and romantic with an underlying current of poignancy that comes with the inevitable parting...the two destined for each other, regardless of the opposite paths they tread.

There's a song from the 60's called "Angel of the Morning" by Merrilee Rush I remember as a teenybopper at the time that has the chorus that fits this chapter:

Just call me angel of the morning,angel

Just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby

Just call me angel of the morning, angel

Then slowly turn away...

I won't beg you to stay,

With me...

I especially liked how Ryuho made the vow to Mimori (and himself) to return.

Great work, Aine-I can always count on you to give me an enjoyable reprieve from my own work..and incidently...

E-mail me with your address-my publisher wants the names and addresses of all my friends, family, and collegues to send formal announcements for when "The Gleaning Time" is released.
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
It's so nice to again read something written by you-with your usual flair for getting into the minds and hearts of the characters...

These two are connected, regardless of the passing of years and no matter how Ryuho tries to deny it, his own staunch sense of honor as a rather strong deterrent to his true desires-which is why he made such a perfect lapdog for HOLY before he lost his memories and regained his soul...

I like how you touched upon her feelings for Straight Cougar-one of my favorite lines in the anime is when he says to Mujo "You see, I love that reckless girl, enough to dream of having a future with her" or words to that effect...he absolutely adored her.

Another reason to check my story alerts, to follow another awesome read by one of my favorite writers..please update soon

BTW I did a Inu-Yasha one-shot that I'd love you to read...and i have updated "Darkest Hour" and am working on the next chapter so here's the heads up.

And thanks for the well wishes for my original book-yes, I am thrilled and have a webpage with character designs and a story overview.
Sailordeedlit chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
oh my gosh did she realy say that, i need to know what happense next please update soon
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Woo! Alright, great story! Well chapter.. I'm glad you finally posted this story! I haven't seen much of s-CRY-ed.. So I'll probably have a few questions every once in a while.

This sounds like it's going to be an awesome story. I like her idea of a birthday present! I wonder how he is going react to that..

I can't wait to see what happens next!