Reviews for The Life of a Renegade
Bubblekins1010 chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
Ehem... bye, bye Zelee... Also, it's not as confusing NOW. I really hope you do update soon tho.
Bubblekins1010 chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
Uhm... Uh-Oh... Sheenee gonna kill Lloydee... SLOWLY and PAINFULLY... MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Bubblekins1010 chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
...I know what Kratos wants with Yuan... He wants a discussion, a two word discussion...
*Yuan enters Kratos' room and looks around trying to find said 'friend'*
Kratos: You're dead!
Yuan: *Squeals like a little girl and rushes out of room, then Dehris Karlan, then hides in office FOR THE REST OF KRATOS' LIFE* (He's going to be hiding for a long time...)
Bubblekins1010 chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
Uhm... Uhm... Uhm... DIE KAVAR! AND STAY DEAD! Oh and poor, poor Kratee... I feel so bad for him... Lloyd not so much... Yuan... YOU WILL DIE FOR YOUR CRIMES! (Yes Kratos will kill you as many times as you have committed crimes against him by corrupting his son, You shall die a thousand deaths before Kratos runs out of Life Bottles! MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! *Choke, cough-cough, gasp*)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
This is why you never lie to people you raise in this manner. He could have easily just told the truth in a manner that left him still loyal.
Underwater Dreaming chapter 19 . 11/12/2011
Last update: 08-17-08

Damn! There's an awful cliffhanger, too... :c

Oh well... I will alert it just in case there is an update someday
Nocturne13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Now I may be mistaken...but isn't Yuan's last name Ka-Fai?
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
this has taken an odd turn
Apprivoisu chapter 19 . 2/16/2009
That was AWESOME! Too bad it looks like you're half dead hope you get bruoght to life to finish this story! :D
someone179 chapter 19 . 1/3/2009
lol at ending xD
someone179 chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
OMG your plot keeps on making me say "OMG" -_-"
someone179 chapter 17 . 1/3/2009
omg so Lloyd's travelling to AUs? o.O
someone179 chapter 16 . 1/3/2009
omg i'm so confused DX
someone179 chapter 15 . 1/3/2009
omg poor Lloyd D:
someone179 chapter 14 . 1/3/2009
many lies... nice way to end the chap :)